• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

RO2 Connection issue.

I think I found a solution, but holy ****, it is weird. Any of you tech gurus maybe tell me what you think about? Anyways, I read somewhere complains about azerty keyboards switching to qwerty, and as a last ditch, I just pressed Ctrl+Shift, and voila! I can connect again.... Goddamn, this is...
  2. H

RO2 Connection issue.

Sorry for taking so long. I'm using the windows' firewall. AVG as my ant ivirus
  3. H

RO2 Connection issue.

I'm afraid I'm bogged down on this, I got confused in that SMART test thing Zakarro.
  4. H

RO2 Connection issue.

PC was formatted 2 months ago due to dead HDD. Issue was there before format, and unfortunately, still is.
  5. H

RO2 Connection issue.

Firstly, thanks for your time Zakarro. Means a lot. Now, I have no idea what could have caused the issue. I used to be able to play all the time, no probs. The game would reset all my settings once in a while, but I always believed this to be part of the updates (not 100%, but wanted to believe...
  6. H

RO2 Connection issue.

Unfortunately yes, which is why it is so dissapointingly frustrating not being able to play RO2 anymore :(
  7. H

RO2 Connection issue.

Yes, other games like Team Fortress, and Day of Defeat: Source work online (can join and play in servers).
  8. H

RO2 Connection issue.

Hello, I'm sorry for creating such a thread, but I've become extremely desperate because I cannot play Red Orchestra/Rising Storm at all for weeks now. The problem is this: Everytime I try to connect to a server (any server), I'm stuck at the loading screen forever. I can see the soldier at...
  9. H

Sound Sound mod for killing floor.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this.Killing floor with manhunt soundtrack - YouTube To sum up, I replaced KF's music with the soundtrack of Manhunt 1, and I am very happy with the result (Carcer's a dump, KF's maps are dumps, so the Manhunt OST fits very well) and...
  10. H

New ideea for ranking system

I disagree. And here is why: Everyone would rank up everything without much effort. Say you are uber awesome at assault class, but terrible machinegunner. No worries, you just play assault, max out assault's gear, then play some more assault and max out the machingunner's gear without ever...
  11. H

Sound Trouble at extracting sounds.

Greetings fellow ROers. I have a question here, if anyone can help me out, it'd be very much appreciated. So, here goes. Is it possible to export RO 2's weapon sounds/music as WAVs or MP3s? I remember being able to do so in the first game, but with RO 2, I have been trying for a couple of days...