• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. sanf

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Developer Q&A

This. The problem from the alpha and beta still applies.
  2. sanf

Explosions, how do they work?

Mostly, when I sense a grenade too close to run away or there is artillery right on my head I throw myself to the ground in RS2 (did the same in RO2), because in my understanding the chance of being hit by shrapnels is lower. My question is now, how exactly are explosions modeled in RS2 (and in...
  3. sanf

Remove the M18 smoke signal grenade

The M18 signal smoke grenade is pretty useful. You can mark ari points behind rocks, bushes, building, hilltops that you could not with the standard binoc procedure because you would get shot instantly.
  4. sanf

PAX Panel Q&A Recap

How many maps are there currently in the beta and with how many different maps do you plan to release the game?
  5. sanf

Mine The Gap Media Update

I really like the way the tripmine is set up, looks awesome. Is there a way that the wire doesnt appear after he clubs in the 2nd stick? Like for example that it is attached to the first stick and straightens out when the 2nd stick is in the ground.
  6. sanf

The XM-21 and PAX Reminder!

Sounds are placeholders at the moment I guess?
  7. sanf

The XM-21 and PAX Reminder!

The WebM of the start of the thread somehow found it's way on 9gag. I have now cancer, so here you go, have cancer with me. Also, this WebM is apparently from RO2.
  8. sanf

Of Menus and Men

Wouldn't the loadout screen be more logical if it was (from left to right) Squad - Class - Loadout ? I mean like this (please forgive the quality but I have to get to bed...)
  9. sanf

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

Sooo, today = second week and from tomorrow on until friday = third week?
  10. sanf

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

This all looks pretty promising. The high recoil will prevent people from running around and will support a slower playstyle.
  11. sanf

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Announced

Now half a year is gone without any bit of news about this. Last time we got shown something was the 23rd of june this year. After that there was literally nothing. Just once Yoshiro told us "it's not dead". I am sorry but letting interest fade away like that is not a good sign. Here it is not...
  12. sanf

Ambush tactics

This exact way would just work if the Vietnamese can't keep shooting from those positions outside the US boundaries. Because otherwise it will just be a camping game when it comes to the Vietnamese side.
  13. sanf

@Raven1986 He did not say he wanted this game to be release as soon as possible. His post was about information/ pics/ [insert here] showing the production progress.
  14. sanf

What do you mean? The Fallout 4 Trailer or the RS2 Trailer? And what do you mean by Teaser? When a headline says "Teaser" it's always just a few seconds long, which neither were.
  15. sanf

A current example: Fallout 4
  16. sanf

I don't understand the advertising "tactics" of RS2. You showed a trailer and after that you don't even answer questions or anything. (Just now that kapulA said "it's dead".) If you would've waited with showing the trailer until you got the game so far you can show some scenes and stuff; you...
  17. sanf

Is it gonna be one huge pay and spray fest?

You got this huge ring on your screen which blocks a lot of your view (while aiming with a Garand). This is not the case with an Arisaka, G41(W) or SVT40.
  18. sanf

AR-10,M-15 and experimental weapons

Please no experimental weapons.
  19. sanf

Are They Marines or Infantry?

I hope there will be a map of ROK vs the Peoples Army. Identifying enemies may be quite a struggling there ;)
  20. sanf

Is it gonna be one huge pay and spray fest?

It must also be said that the poor accuracy of the garand-guys may also come from this weird aiming reticle (on the M1). So at least I hate it and almost only played with the American bolt action rifle.