• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Server Dedi doesn't show up in Server-List

My UPnP is disabled as I have problems in other games if that is enabled. I manually forwarded the ports and if playing on a listed server everything works fine. So I'm assuming, that my ports are forwarded correctly. @Zetsumei If you happen to mean the ServerBehindNAT thing in the...
  2. P

Yeah, I gave them my external IP (assuming this is the same if your hosting a listed server) and they try to connect with the same port I connected, which would be 7707, but they don't seem to be able to join. However, if I open up a listed game, they can join without any problems, so that would...
  3. P

Hey Guys I've been trying for more than 3 hours to get my dedi up, but it just doesn't work. I can join via LAN in the Mutliplayer-Menu, but my friends don't see the server in the regular list, nor they can join via Steam. The IP of the server seems to be 10.0.0.1, which doesn't make any sense...