• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. missing_trigger

Killing Floor 3 Returns to its Roots

"there will be weapons that “don’t exist in the real world,” but “they’re not sci-fi guns, they’re guns that could exist in seven years, grounded in reality.”" This can mean anything. I said it aleady before: even doomstick looks dumb - unnessesary cross-shaped barrels that no one does irl and...
  2. missing_trigger

4:03 That's me!

I'll take slowing down over full stop any day. Good video.
  3. missing_trigger

Does KF3 support Mod development ?

I see people actively ask for crossplay and I understand why, don't get me wrong. But I don't know how it's gonna work with mod support. If it's going to be very basic stuff, almost like fortnite's UEFN, I don't think I'll like that. KF2 mods were upmost okay-ish, Halo weapons are incredible...
  4. missing_trigger

No, Killing Floor 3 doesn't need an attachment system.

Small attachment variety with only upsides, even small, would be nice. But obviously not bloat of 70+ scopes like COD does for a sake of it. I prefer attachments to "+20% magazine capacity" or "+15% perk damage" perk skills. Perks skills should be based around human imput like reload speed...
  5. missing_trigger

Merc Report: How to Have a Blast This Summer

I was genuinely interested in shotgun until I saw how it looks. Business as usual I guess. Also "let's make drone more annoying and didn't charge money this time", never change Tripwire.
  6. missing_trigger

Steam PSA: Item Rollback Is Underway

Can you PLEASE, make Humble Bundle and Armory Pass items ATLEAST tradable again (including Santa's Helper and Headshot FX items)?
  7. missing_trigger

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

I literally can't vote for any of those options because I don't really care about any of these and don't believe current developers can do anything from them.
  8. missing_trigger

Merc Report - Seeding Some Disruptive Tendencies

Gonna keep it short - I don't like this at all. Can't wait to try it and specify what exactly I don't like about it.
  9. missing_trigger

Merc Report - Hoping For High Noon

Abandon All Hope sounds like a new difficulty people asked for, so it's kinda sad it's only on weekly rotation with no option to play it consistenly. Wild West London sounds like silly mod from steam workshop. But I guess I don't mind new rewards, also reminder that you haven't add anything to...
  10. missing_trigger

HRG Blast Brawlers

Too bad weapon has very little to do with shotguns. Absolutely minuscule magazine and spare ammo capacity and damage. Just like Thermite Bore, tripwire could give it a new model and sell it for 10$ and no one would say anything.
  11. missing_trigger

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

Yeah, WTF was that? Thanks for ruining my map list.
  12. missing_trigger

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

Well not Im sad I've missed actual fun haha
  13. missing_trigger

Please: buff the syringe

My only problem with it (and welder), it doesnt counts as perk weapon for Swat and Zerk, losing movement when trying heal myself/someone is stupid.
  14. missing_trigger

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

>now only for sharp welp, time to remove my vote...
  15. missing_trigger

Weapon: HRG freeze shotgun Perk: Support Function: HRG (free) version of frost fang with different stats and without Berserker crossperk Reasoning: It's obvious - frost fang is way too good as DLC weapon and it's unfair. I don't really care what weapon model/stats you choose, but you have enough...
  16. missing_trigger

With recent update I see no future for this but I just leave it here: Weapon: Non-explosive HRG Seal Squeal Perk: Sharpshooter Function: Acts as mag fed crossbow with less bolt damage and velocity Reasoning: Many people prefer using crossbow as trash killer because of unlimited ammo. This one...