• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Amber Glass

Sharpshooter discussion

with the increased bow speed since the original IJC update, how can you NOT feel that the xbow is a cructh weapon now? Hands down the cheesiest way to win, pat included. with the autobow, you don't need team cohesion or coordination. you don't need someone to cover the m14/lar sharp as he...
  2. Amber Glass

Sharpshooter discussion

uhhhhh the fleshpound combo worked because support nades had almost as high a damage bonus as demolitions, not at all anything to do with the hunting, though a hunting full body shot did more damage than trying to hit the head for FPs
  3. Amber Glass

Sharpshooter discussion

what the heck are you talking about? the m14 has arguably the highest skill ceiling in the game. unless you are talking about the time period where sharp's headshot bonus also applied to body damage, whereas yes the m14 was OP, but so was every other sharp weapon. Sharp most definitely still...
  4. Amber Glass

Camp spots has to go

uhh kiting is most definitely still the easiest way to win hands down. The faux-difficulty perceived by most is due to team incoherence and lack of cohesion. Also if you go up the difficulty levels, camping becomes much more difficult than it used to be, so we would be punishing players for...
  5. Amber Glass

Camp spots has to go

don't ever reference CoD zombies in regards to killing floor. If you don't like camping then kite. if you don't want other players to be able to camp go play your ****ty cod zombies, this is killing floor and players are free to play the way they like. nobody is stopping you from pursuing...
  6. Amber Glass

Camp spots has to go

what are you even on about? kiting is the epitome of what you defined above. Kiting is the absolute easiest way to win, hands down. Camping in a spot with 1 entrance is the second easiest way to win. in KF2, the amount of 1 way camp spots is minimal. I challenge you to hold on Hospital...
  7. Amber Glass

Tactics Boomstick vs. Skrake

i still can't comprehend how you don't see the difference between an obviously broken game bug and taking advantage of a zeds movement. I will try to break it down as simply as i can to help you better understand: The scrake being unable to move when you circle him is not an intended feature...
  8. Amber Glass

how is him attacking you cheesier than being rendered into a spinning, harmless target? you can kill the scrake with any weapon using the circle strafe exploit, yeah its not difficult to dodge his swings, but that is how the scrake moves and the possibility of getting hit is a lot higher...
  9. Amber Glass

blockyz didn't exploit the scrake as much as you did, the circle strafe will definitely be patched. It may effect the viability of the more legitimate way too.
  10. Amber Glass

The balance of trash to big zeds is off (very long read)

i dont think the side step is game breaking, many times it isn't viable as it is very dependent on your hold location, some spots have too tight of confines for it to be of much use, not to mention the aggro system is very different in this game which makes it tougher to pull scrakes away from...
  11. Amber Glass

The balance of trash to big zeds is off (very long read)

upon playing the game further and discovering an efficient way to kill scrakes as support, i actually do not find the scrake to be all that spongy anymore. I mean, commando shouldn't have an easy time killing them(same with medic), and berserker can handle them somewhat too, and if you become...
  12. Amber Glass

Leveling speed - players already 20+

many of the test maps give you exp. so people have been grinding there. I don't see the problem since its EA and perks will be reset multiple times throughout.
  13. Amber Glass

Tactics Perk Loadouts

Support and commando are the only perks i play atm for commando: Scar - Bullpup Scar - Combat shotgun Support: Combat - Hunting - Katana
  14. Amber Glass

Is sprinting too powerful?

^ it is a bit overpowered on lower difficulties, but it is where it needs to be for suicidal and hoe. i actually rather like the movement, feels pretty spot on for how fast and erratically the zeds move
  15. Amber Glass

confirmed, i couldn't do the 6 man because im unsure how to add freshmeats, but he obviously demonstrates it quite perfectly in his video. nice find blockyz, you're the author of the new support kill.
  16. Amber Glass

Tactics Strategies for Scrakes

seems quite viable, but how effective is it when the HP is scaled to 6 players? edit: NVM saw the second clip was with 6 players, good find, i had been trying parry and HSG to the face, but didn't have much luck, this seems to be the best method thus far
  17. Amber Glass

Is it just me or shotguns dont hit anything at specific range?

in KF1, occasionally a point blank shot would have no penetration, but still dealt damage to the specimen it was aimed at. in kF2, more often the entire shot deals no damage.
  18. Amber Glass

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

it doesn't have a significant impact on gameplay. that however is not the reason i do not want this feature forced upon us. The reasons i have mentioned previously is because it does not fit into the theme of KF, i feel it dumbs down the game by forcing one's aim and field of view to a...
  19. Amber Glass

but any change made to the gameplay is INSIGNIFICANT. The difficulty factors that people have been bringing up are all moot when you play the game in a cohesive and teamwork oriented manner. the argument you have laid out i would actually say is untrue, clearly it doesn't create an advantage...
  20. Amber Glass

i didnt mean you specifically, i was trying to address those who are arguing to keep this in the game, and giving no option of turning it off. I was simply elaborating on your post a bit. I can understand developers not wanting inconsistencies, but when you have a cross platform title you are...