• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Shining Wolf

Medic perk refinement

Medics absolutely should not have a combat dedicated subtree. You know combat Medics in TF2, or rather, EVERY game with a medic? No one wants them because they're not doing their job of healing and are fighting with worse weapons than dedicated combat classes. It's a gimped, gimmick class at...
  2. Shining Wolf

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

I just want no level cap for aesthetic levels. I'd personally enjoy playing more if I was still gaining experience and trying to optimize that xp gain for maxed perks. I mean, there's a reason those rpg servers are popular. Most people always have something to do.
  3. Shining Wolf

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

TBH... I really want it in the main game if it just pulled the player towards the siren and they could still shoot. That would help with zerkwalling a lot Yeah, I have less than an hour of vs just because it sucks so much to play as the zeds. The real nail in the coffin is that unlike L4D...
  4. Shining Wolf

4-14 Live Update Notes

Hoe already wasn't for "casuals"
  5. Shining Wolf

I do not like the LAR.

What's weird about it is that it kills clots on bodyshots now.
  6. Shining Wolf

User reviews on Steam...

I really don't get why these people are mad at KF2 for having microtransactions when KF1 has 1. more in general and 2. more weapon dlc
  7. Shining Wolf

Undodgeable fleshpounds are not fun.

I know I'm in the big zeds are mostly fine camp and this was for someone else, but if you want to play then you can add me from my steam tab. If you want
  8. Shining Wolf

I'm not talking about taking them down. I'm talking about interrupting them while they're raged, which is far more interesting, difficult and team work intensive in KF2 than KF1. Of course KF1 fps and scrakes are easier to take down. They were cannon fodder with the propper perk and able to be...
  9. Shining Wolf

"Dynamic" difficulty system

As someone who had to slow the movement down for his mod because the speed removed any tactical decision in it and had everything based on reflex, yeah, I'm now under the realization that KF2 is worse off with sprint. Yeah, there's decision making when stuff that's not trash shows up...
  10. Shining Wolf

Sharpshooter release ?

It's really not wise to use the pvp modes to showcase the game as a big update when the game modes might as well be alpha experiments. edit: .........
  11. Shining Wolf

You have your zerker hit them with their pulverizer or demo one of its weapons and then you unload. Gunslinger can even save himself by shooting it in the lega or head with the respective perk. KF1 had way less ways to stop a raged, zig zagging fp, also KF1 fp and scrake had far, far, far, far...
  12. Shining Wolf

Sharpshooter skills revealed

Yup. Basically more movement creep in an already too fast game.
  13. Shining Wolf

VS Survival first thoughts

Versus would be better if it was reserved just for objective modes where the players had to move and split up. It would just work a lot better given how campy the game becomes. Hitscan weapons hunched in a corner are just not fun to face as melee Also, I want to be able to choose the zed I...
  14. Shining Wolf

Crossbow is a monstrous tier 2 weapon

We haven't even seen the last two weapons yet. The context for the other sharp weapons is important given how the last weapon is going to be even better for killing big zeds. Probably better than duel magnums.
  15. Shining Wolf

PSA- Chivalry $1 on Humble Bundle (8/4/2016-19/4/2016)

Yeah, don't really have a pay to win excuse if Chivalry is $1.
  16. Shining Wolf

Great work killing demo, TWI.

What about damage and takedowns to big zeds?
  17. Shining Wolf

Crossbow is a monstrous tier 2 weapon

I'm assuming the crossbow is using the values for a fully realized Sharp. Otherwise... Yeah, that'd be ridiculous for a t2. I'm happy it's means sharp is good without having a LOL SCRAKE VAPORIZED level KF1 crossbow, though. Thing is, if that was the case, Demo would have the M32. He has all...
  18. Shining Wolf

Will we get a third boss type before the end of Early Access?

I'd rather they fix Hanz and work on other stuff than develop an entirely new boss before the base game is complete.
  19. Shining Wolf

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Did how we get to pick zeds get addressed officially? That's going to make or break being a zed, especially since most die so easily. If it's random for all of them like theorized then... No. Balance and gameplay tweaks usually don't increase the player count. It's new things to play with and...
  20. Shining Wolf

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

How do you go a out picking zeds in the pvp mode? Is it random or can you pick the zed you want with a resource pool and spawn timer or something