• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dub

Seasonal Events

When will we be seeing these again? I know obviously the game wasn't finished so events didn't really make much sense but now that the game is fully releasing this month are we gonna start seeing those good 'ol seasonal events popping up?
  2. Dub

PC My USB won't work.

It performs the box opening animation and then it doesn't open the chest. I've been robbed of 2.49$.
  3. Dub

PC Please help with this Bugsplat error that I receive.

I've done everything possible to fix it, I've reinstalled the game, deleted my config folder, updated my drivers, verified the game cache. Everything. What is the deal?
  4. Dub

PC Bugs play error everytime I start-up

What is causing this? I looked it up and did every step possible to try to fix it. Reinstalled, verify cache, delete config folder. Nothing works. EDIT: Bugsplat* stupid auto correct
  5. Dub

Where is the content

I'm not seeing it What was the purpose of Early Access if you won't update the game regularly. What did I even gain early access too? A game that has $5 worth of content?
  6. Dub

Enemy Moves in suicidal and HoE

What new moves do the Zeds learn in HoE that they don't have in Suicidal?
  7. Dub

PC Cannot join servers

I click join matchmaking; doesn't work. I click any assortment of servers on the browser; doesn't work. What gives?
  8. Dub

Character voices

While I believe most of the male voices will be the same, how will the female characters work? Seeing as how the new female is a punk-rock type character, I'm sure she'll have some quotes showing off that type of attitude, while other female characters will have differing personalities, so maybe...
  9. Dub

How rare to you think the PC gamer skin is going to be?

And do you believe it will be released as DLC at a later date? I'm hoping it stays exclusive.
  10. Dub

Killing Floor 2 and hype

I'm just too ****ing hyped. Not much more I can say, but the videos and the hype that you guys have shown is just salt in the wound. This might be my most anticipated game since Borderlands 2. The waiting is torture but I know when it comes out it will be all worth it.
  11. Dub

TWI's biggest mistake

You named the new enemy with the spikes on his arms, the 'slasher.' Come on Tripwire. You got the Clot, the Cyst, and the "SLASHER"? You fools. This is obviously the biggest and most tragic problem with the game. (seriously the Slasher should have been named the Bruise. Cyst, Clot and the...
  12. Dub

Killing Floor - A Sense of Nostalgia Trailer

Killing Floor - A Sense Of Nostalgia Trailer - YouTube
  13. Dub

QUESTION: US PC Gamer Magazine

Is the one with the DOSH Mr. Foster code out yet? I've went to the store but all I could find was the June issue. Was it in the May issue and I missed out?
  14. Dub

Kf2 arg???!?!?!?

Alright, TWI. This **** is too coincidental. Lol. http://youtu.be/NabesRFC3jU and ARG CONFIRMED
  15. Dub

[Image] Larger forum avatars

I believe 60x60 is just... too small. It may have been like this for a long time, I know. I'm just saying, 60x60 almost kills all choices as to making your avatar something nice looking without it getting all pixelated when you upload it. 90x90 would improve this greatly, and is used on almost...
  16. Dub

PC Gamer: How TWI will make the most realistic video game guns ever

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/09/killing-floor-2-how-tripwire-aims-to-design-gamings-most-realistic-guns/
  17. Dub

Killing Floor 2 in Paris and the new gore system

I mark my way into Forum history. First post and thread, woop. Anyway, how do you guys believe Killing Floor taking a transition over to France instead of England? I like the change, and feel new character voices will go well with the old characters we used to play with. Also, 95+ death...
  18. Dub

KF KF in a nutshell

Source: Found it on Deviant Art. Can't find the link. D:
  19. Dub

Name change

Can a moderator please change my name to 'Dub'? Thank you. I don't use the 'Littledub0918' alias anymore. Have a great day! EDIT: If anyone wants to know why I want to change it, it's because I like the simplicity of 'Dub' and that is now my steam name.