• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dub

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

And here I was almost two years ago waiting for this game to release and now it's here congrats TWI
  2. Dub

Seasonal Events

When will we be seeing these again? I know obviously the game wasn't finished so events didn't really make much sense but now that the game is fully releasing this month are we gonna start seeing those good 'ol seasonal events popping up?
  3. Dub

PC My USB won't work.

It performs the box opening animation and then it doesn't open the chest. I've been robbed of 2.49$.
  4. Dub

So what are your thoughts about Rae?

What happened to Ash? https://youtube.com/watch?v=i0Ij4kGjfUU
  5. Dub

PC Please help with this Bugsplat error that I receive.

I've done everything possible to fix it, I've reinstalled the game, deleted my config folder, updated my drivers, verified the game cache. Everything. What is the deal?
  6. Dub

PC Bugs play error everytime I start-up

What is causing this? I looked it up and did every step possible to try to fix it. Reinstalled, verify cache, delete config folder. Nothing works. EDIT: Bugsplat* stupid auto correct
  7. Dub

KF 1022 Update

I remember when I got excited from the teaser and now I pretty much forget that this game exists, talk about dropping the ball hard RIP
  8. Dub

Did Tripwire forget that Killing Floor 2 is Early Access?

What are you even talking about We were promised 'early access done right" and didn't get it TWI isn't this small company that they were when KF1 came out. They can handle themselves and they don't need some deleusional brony on their forum to tell them otherwise.
  9. Dub

Did Tripwire forget that Killing Floor 2 is Early Access?

No reason to listen to anyone on this forum, OP they all think that ponies and memes are still cool and will endlessly suck twi's *** no matter what you say
  10. Dub

Firebug/Demo release?

In year 3007 when HL4 has been released
  11. Dub

The real Super beast still in the Dark.

You really think that tripwire are gonna add new stuff to the game hahahaha
  12. Dub

WWAUT - Lighting Up The Night

It's a video game
  13. Dub

Where is the content

I'm not seeing it What was the purpose of Early Access if you won't update the game regularly. What did I even gain early access too? A game that has $5 worth of content?
  14. Dub

WWAUT - Lighting Up The Night

Wow dude this is really cool I'm excited for this content that I am not able to play!!!!
  15. Dub

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

What was the point of making this game early access and saying that you guys are going "to do early access right" and not even have a basic experimental branch where your players can test your new things that you're adding; that way the "casual" players can still play the polished (and amazing...
  16. Dub

Guest What We Are Up To - Level Design and Evac

Stop adding ****ty treasure hunts to the maps
  17. Dub

WWAUT - Auditorial Magic

Why don't you release updates regularly I thought you wanted to test things and see how they would work and actually use early access correctly lol
  18. Dub

Update this month?

"Early access done right"
  19. Dub

CONTEST: Survive on The Dark Zone and win Metro 2033 Redux!

Why are you even commenting then. Seriously. What the **** are you trying to get at.