• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cullis

FYI: "casualisation" is not a problem that drives people away:

So, is this invisible to everyone except me?
  2. Cullis

Code Mutator Development Environment

What about UnCodex Anyone tried it yet?
  3. Cullis

Teamwork: A Simple Philosophy

IF it were just possible to queue orders. First capture D, then regroup. Regroup and defend is a command that is sorely needed, IMO. Regroup would end once 80% of the squad is near one another.. or something like that.
  4. Cullis

I suggested that months ago. It'll never get implemented, too good an idea. Totally disable public and squad chat in game, only allow that while dead or spectator. Everything else has to be proximity. That'd be realistic, and there would finally be use for flares.
  5. Cullis

how about coming back to RO1?

I've got a better offer. How about abandoning this whole idea of civilization and going back to subsistence farming with totally primitive technology? I guarantee you you'll be healthier :) and possibly happier... :IS2:
  6. Cullis

Yes, now only to implement the ideas. :D :rolleyes: Maybe I should kidnap a couple of UE3 developers and mail them to TWI. Do they have a large basement? :D No, really. Golf33 is on the right track! IIwTWI, I'd give him a premium weapon for this, perhaps the scoped SVT-40 with a muzzle brake...
  7. Cullis

Code TK's counting, points....

Incredulous after finding out I'm not supposed to use RO2 editor to edit scripts. How come? I remember that the first UnrealED could show and modify scripts... Anyway, is UnCodeX the best one?
  8. Cullis

Easy to solve. If you spot someone and mark him, and someone nears you gets that mark, if the person gets killed within next 30 seconds you would get +5 points or so. Would not work for artillery and so on. Something should be done to prevent exploiting, such as when multiple people point out...
  9. Cullis

Getting rid of AT rifles

AT rifles can disable tanks. Read some history. T-34 from the front.. hardly, or PZ-III, but engines, optics, trreads and so on.. and any place that has armor thin enough. There, one penetration may not do much, but a whole magazine...
  10. Cullis

How/What do you feel about TWI and RO2

Rising Storm has more appeal to Americans...if it's good...
  11. Cullis

Getting an edge in HOS with a better PC build?

There are monitors with that high resolutions .. :eek: ?
  12. Cullis

Code TK's counting, points....

...I'm trying to figure out where to start. I'm not bad at algorithms and programming, also object oriented programming, but green to UE3 engine. As in, booted up the SDK and tried to find game scripts but failed to find the ones I looked for.. I know, I know.. I just need to keep looking. I...
  13. Cullis

Would it help to have RO2 or Steam installed on a small SSD? And use a normal HDD for other tasks?
  14. Cullis

Getting rid of AT rifles

People don't do facts and numbers. That's why they suck. Pz-III seems to me more survivable than Pz-IV. At least early Pz-IV's had like 20mms of armor everywhere except front where it was 40 or 30mm
  15. Cullis

Getting rid of AT rifles

@OP They can destroy wheels and treads and such and badly damage many tank engines from the good angles...!! D'oh!!! And they are fokking historically fokking accurate you ......... COD player!!
  16. Cullis

I have a 250W power supply that runs a computer that delivers 30* fps on 1920x1080. Computer cost me.. let's see... $380. 50$ case, (sentey ss1-2421) 65$ GPU (radeon 6670) 40$ memory, (8gb kingston hyper something 1333 IIRC) 125$ CPU, 70$ motherboard M5A 78L-M LX 0$ OS : windows 8 beta. 350$...
  17. Cullis

How/What do you feel about TWI and RO2

I like the game. I think the company is doing good, but they are limited by their small size and lack of resources. On the other hand, that gives them freedom, if you are in thrall to some large game company, all you can produce is idiotic pap like CoD.... I think the engine has a lot of...
  18. Cullis

My View: "I'm an RO:Mod Vet / RO1 Vet" and How to Tame Things a Bit:

I did the same to F:NV. With some mods, the combat is close to RO2 style..except the enemies are worse shots.. I just need to find out how to disable the compass thingie.. that'd make the game more of a challenge.