• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Wycked

Killing Floor 2 Perk Speculation

So, I haven't found a thread like this, and it's one of the things I'm most curious about.. What do you think the other three perks will be? Many people say that one will be the Gunslinger who'll inherit Sharpie's pistol bonuses, I personally think there might be an Engineer class, who'll take...
  2. Wycked

Hunting Shotgun and the Latest Update

I feel like I'm going nuts here. Maybe it was this update, maybe it was a previous one; I'm not sure, I've been playing more Commando than Support lately.. But SOMETHING has happened to the Boomstick. One used to be able to switch to it, fire off a double-bang, switch away halfway through the...
  3. Wycked

Code Perk bonus (Fire Rate)

So. Anybody have any idea how this can be achieved? I'd like to put it in my Support Gunner perk to try improve it's DPS with the guns. And I was wondering if it was possible, since I haven't seen it in any perks to date.
  4. Wycked

Code UCC.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Since the latest update, involving the Halloween stuff and whatnot, I can't compile any files.. I could right before the update; (Like, literally hours before), but suddenly today I tried and I get the error message UCC.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point...
  5. Wycked

2D Art Filthy Wench wallpapers!

That's right, I was bored today, so I made a couple of wallpapers from the Filthy Wench sign in KF-Westlondon. Excuse the size and quality, they're my first wallpapers ever. Enjoy. Two more available here: http://roflaherty.deviantart.com/
  6. Wycked

2D Art Engineer Perk Icon

So in the custom server I'm making, I've been using a lot of people's mods.. Thank you all, by the way, for releasing your work. But I felt a bit guilty, as I've given nothing back so far.. So I decided to make this and share it with you, and I'd appreciate your opinions, as I plan to start...
  7. Wycked

Replace Default Weapons

'Tis I again, the [Not so] lovable modding newbie! I'm wondering if it's possible to replace, say.. The 9mm, with a custom gun for a specific class? There's no such option in the perk source file, only the AddtoDefault (Citation needed), which doesn't replace one. Is such a dream possible, or...
  8. Wycked

What happened to the M14's scope?

I remember that someone did a scope for the M14, using a modded M4's Red-dot or something of the like.. I still have the files, but it doesn't work anymore for some reason, and when I looked for the thread I found it in, I couldn't find it.. Has it been deleted or something?
  9. Wycked

Trouble with mutators

The IJC weapon pack mutator seems to turn itself off every time the map changes on my server.. Does anyone have any ideas or ways to fix it?
  10. Wycked

Medic Gun slot

I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but it would still be nice to have a solid thread for it. How does everyone feel about both MP7 and MP5 being bound in the 3rd slot? Could Tripwire not take one of the guns (I suggest MP5), and place it back in the 4th slot? That way, Medics who...