• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Code Mutator request: Body&Decal&GIB stay

A mutator that allows to seperately set custom life-time or infinite LIFE-time for all of the bellow: BloodSpatter, bloodstains, bullet holes and all other dynamic decals, Corpses/bodies, Chunks and Gibs and Weapon Pickups. The mutator should aslo allow to seperately set custom max. number of...
  2. O

Level Design help with terrain plz

Hello: Is this question for KF1? If so please check if you have any zone portals on your level? Best shot is delete all zone portals and try again. If your zone portals are not properly set terrain may disappear in the Editor.
  3. O

Code Mutator request: Body&Decal&GIB stay

Hello, I am looking for mutator that allows for admin to set Corpse, Blood Decals,Bullet hit (wall) decals and gibs to stay. With ability to set maximum number of each, and how long should they stay. Thanx in advance.
  4. O

KF Killing Floor Dog bot / sentry (german shephard) Fake or real???

OK Here we go: http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/eYr9pRn5/file.html Have fun modding and improving it. And of course post your version here when done. Don't be a skinflint.
  5. O

OK Guys I found it. I have the file, even took a look inside... AGAIN: Selling mods, skins and so on for Killing floor, RO Ostfront, KF2, RO2 is ILLEGAL. Anything you make, any mod, must not be sold for money or any other valuables its just not right to do it and is against law and common sense...
  6. O

Server KF Dedicated server on 64 bit Debian 8 Jessie

Hello. Can anyone please give the complete, correct steps for installing the appropriate 32 bit libraries on a system running a 64 bit Debian 8 (Jessie) that are required by ucc-bin? (KF Linux Dedicated server)?
  7. O

Hello all KF players. I have accidentally found this video on the internet, does aonyone know if this thing is real or is some sort of fake? If its real does anyone know a server where you can play with such companion? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4H7PmAIKFk (PS I already tried...
  8. O

Code *u, *ucc, decompiling, compiling, Classes, HELP!!!

Thanx for your help topic can be deleted now!
  9. O

Code Pawn replacement!!!

Hello heres the quotes.
  10. O

Code Pawn replacement!!!

Hi guys I need to replace the pawn with my custom pawn. I am running custom game type and I need to change the players pawn to my custom pawn. So what I need is a mutator. 1) that will replace the default pawn class in the default properties of My Custom Game Type. 2)that will replace a...
  11. O

RO Kill/ Death Ratio in Scoreboard

Matt I am sorry friend, but this is not quite correct. You don't need access to the startup line to run mutators. You can start mutator after the server is already running. Check tutorials on unreal legacy page.
  12. O

3D & Animation Simple modding player model aka Characters

Hi guys I think I am almost done here, but I still need your help to finish this. I managed to: Edit character a little without losing texture information. Removed the original head and added new head. The new head is a new "object" in the scene. "Connected" the head to the head bone and tried...
  13. O

I have more progress, but still no complete success, I cant get the animations to work, the mesh gets MESSED like a ball of fur, only the reference pose works. I am importing the mesh's psk file into Editor, and then in the right side panel in the animation properties, I write the filename of...
  14. O

Hi and thank you for your reply! I already did myself most of the work before reading your post, but I am having problems with exporting the edited mesh back to *psk. If you can are willing to assist me by answering some of my basic questions, please send me you contact details on PM ( I prefer...
  15. O

Hello I would like to ask, is it possible to "copy" shapes (group of polygons) from one skeletal mesh to another using 3ds max? I am asking because I need to do a simple modification/fix of player character. Everything I need is set up and ready. I have the psk files. I read that in order to...
  16. O

Server Server browser borked

THANK YOU ALL. QUESTION (to windows dedi users): I used the Manual windows fix, by replacing some dll files like Matt said. After the fix, should I return the old files or I can leave the ones I am currently using?
  17. O

Guys this doesn't make sense. Some of the servers are working without problem never disappearing. And some of them are windows some Linux based. No one has fixed or done anything with these servers, they have been working since the "problem" fine. The server I have been working on has been...
  18. O

HI GUYS I CONFIRM THIS PROBLEM TOO!!!! THERE IS CURRENTLY JUST 13 SERVERS VISIBLE IN THE GAME SERVER BROWSER. OS of the server DOES NOT Matter!!! Some of the "invisible" servers are Linux, some are Win. I have contacted Yoshiro from TripWire, he said he will check but I don't have any further...
  19. O

Code RORocketProj and class spawning

topic can be deleted now.
  20. O

3D & Animation Request static mesh edit/creation

Hello, a friend of mine is looking for someone to edit a simple static mesh. Its a simple rectangular form, you just have to cut a portion of it and make two seperate static meshes. Looks really simple if someone is willing to give it a try PM me and I will send you the static mesh. :)