• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

TWI, you remind me of Bungie.

Not to complain, because the core idea of the game I love but the biggest questionable design decisions are: 1) Unlocks, as you mention. Restrict these more appropriately - the assault rifle prototype should probably be Hero-only. If it is not, what does the Hero get, as far as equipment, to...
  2. M

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

As it says in the linked performance thread: I missed that. I cannot help but think that the patching should have deleted this on it's own - there may be many people from beta who did not see this and so have not deleted the leftover, deprecated config files (roengine.ini) Not publishing the...
  3. M

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

IF YOU ARE HAVING PERFORMANCE ISSUES TRY THIS I registered in the forums just to post this. Mods, this thread should be stickied and in fact, look at culling and recreating the roengine.ini as indicated here as part of a patch.. Since doing this, I have a very noticeable performance increase...