• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LoneMerc2

[Tuning] If you hang/crash at the splash screen!

Um, looking through some of the posts I clearly do. I also crash frequently at the 'splash' screen, and get 'rogame.exe has stopped working'. I'd say I have a eeirly similar problem.
  2. LoneMerc2

[Tuning] If you hang/crash at the splash screen!

I too am getting this problem right after updating to the new patch, never had it before! No matter what I do I just get 'ROGame.exe has stopped working' when the game starts, in the menus, on the server browser, in-game (mostly), random. Come on TWI! I wait for the stats to reset, then when...
  3. LoneMerc2

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

Awesome thread, some really great sigs here guys.
  4. LoneMerc2

Where the players gone ?

Same, I've got plenty others to play until the stats reset. When it does reset that is when I'll start playing again. I just hope the reset is soooon :D
  5. LoneMerc2

Stats Reset Coming

Great news! And the double XP is a nice touch.
  6. LoneMerc2

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

I count RO2 and BF3 as two very different games. They both have their merits and downfalls, and BOTH games should have been delayed at least another month, but RO2 didn't and BF3 won't. You guy should seriously play Caspian Border before condemming BF3 based purely on BETA and a RUSH map, metro...
  7. LoneMerc2

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Which is also disgraceful ;) How can they call us 0.01%! I still cannot believe they posted that lol.
  8. LoneMerc2

A brilliant post, + rep to you sir. The complete truth. It shocks me that TWI have responded to other topics but not the one at hand.
  9. LoneMerc2

still takes time to start game

A 120GB SSD + 8GB Ram and my game starts in 7-10 seconds every map.
  10. LoneMerc2

Really!? That is disgraceful if that is what they said!
  11. LoneMerc2

The SDK!

Yes, I cannot wait.
  12. LoneMerc2

I completely agree with this, TWI need to read it :P
  13. LoneMerc2

The most kick-A soldiers during World War 2?

Richard Winters, Easy Company 2nd battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st airborne division. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Winters This is my true hero, he led his men into battle throught some of the worst locations to fight, Normandy, Battle of the Bulge, Operation Market...
  14. LoneMerc2

whats happened to all of the players?

Did I say that? I just think they could and should be more. I don't mind anyway, I've picked the servers I like and added to my favourites, so I just cycle through them now.
  15. LoneMerc2

whats happened to all of the players?

So do I. At most I find, 40? maybe less. Only 5-6 with Firefight, and 1 with tanks!
  16. LoneMerc2

Rifles

I'm different, I almost exclusively use Rifles. I see a lot cramming the Assault though, which makes me want to scream when I see them running and gunning. :rolleyes:
  17. LoneMerc2

Your Funniest Kill

I got paranoid on some map and heard some shots behind me, I quickly turned around and caught a blur of a guy and just instictivly shot him. Turns out he was a fellow Ivan... He was not impressed, as far as the chat went lol.
  18. LoneMerc2

(Video) Red Orchestra 2 Maps Overview/Tactics/Paths/Files

Great vids, as always mate. Subbed, please keep making more! :) Also, you have the same Tower as me :P