• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

October 6th Update Changelog

Exciting! 50% done now! This is perfect timing, because I just beat RAGE, and reinstalled video drivers, and now get a steady 1 fps in that game, but the rage drivers helped out RO2 by at least 10 fps for me :D
  2. S

The reason behind all the griefing...

slightly off topic but: being someone who plays on allies, and having played sparta on axis. This map is by far the most balanced and easiest to start with. Of course this is in a public style play, where not many people actually communicate, but get the gist, and know how to play it. As far...
  3. S

WTF? Game running actually smooth now!

condescending and unhelpful. Closed and water has been spread amongst the useless flames. Get some coffee in ya. Mornin' I hope to participate in the beta. that is all. (not really closed, but the point is - your perpetuating the wrong image here.)
  4. S

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

I have played a 70 hrs so far on RO2 (purchased on release) and would also like to participate in this. Currently I have no way of doing so, are you considering opening the beta up for people like me?
  5. S

So... TWI can you tell me why...

suppression suppression Why not use the suppression system, as well as a countdown timer? There needs to be a clear reason why the player shouldn't venture that far, as well as a penalty for doing so. Voice cues in this game are all over the place - Give the player a voice cue when entering a...
  6. S

Pic found by Steinkamp.

Is it just me? You ask where kindergarten house is, yet if you look at reference pics provided above, you can note the "house 54" you marked in your ingame pic, looks nearly identical to the kindergarten house in the ref pic. Maybe thats where it is? :D great post btw.
  7. S

Daily updates from TWI

yes yes I actually registered to post this - I was just thinking last night why they weren't utilizing steam's update and news sections in steam. Is this something that needs to be worked out from valve? ALOT of your sales aren't coming in here to see any of this, not knowing your history...
  8. S

Daily updates from TWI

I actually registered to post this - I was just thinking last night why they weren't utilizing steam's update and news sections in steam. Is this something that needs to be worked out from valve? ALOT of your sales aren't coming in here to see any of this, not knowing your history. I'm only...