• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -=THOR=-

Final Release CustomGameTypes (CGT) Mod

In May, I removed SD from CGT and fixed the compilation errors of CTF due to the latest game updates. It is now working, but in the editor only. When I tried to brew the mod, i got stuck on this error. Unless someone can help me with that issue, I won't have time to mess with this before the end...
  2. -=THOR=-

Brewing Maps, Mutators, and Mods

Doing that would take a lot of time, and i don't have a lot of time :/. I'll try to find a way another way, but thanks for the heads up I might eventually try it out, for one map, when I find the time.
  3. -=THOR=-

Brewing Maps, Mutators, and Mods

Yesterday I tried brewing a CTF map. The server was able to load the map, and I was able to connect with my client, but as soon as i click on a team, the client crashes. I used this command: "%SteamDir%\SteamApps\common\red orchestra 2\Binaries\Win64\ROGame.exe" BrewContent -buildmod...
  4. -=THOR=-

Final Release Declutter My HUD

This mutator is now an open source GitHub project available here: https://github.com/ThorStrikesAgain/RS_DeclutterMyHud You are welcome to continue the development of the mutator (use the 'develop' branch). I'll be glad to pull your modifications into the repository after a code review, and...
  5. -=THOR=-

Final Release [Mutator] ShutUp

This mutator is now an open source GitHub project available here: https://github.com/ThorStrikesAgain/RS_ShutUp You are welcome to continue the development of the mutator (use the 'develop' branch). I'll be glad to pull your modifications into the repository after a code review, and take care...
  6. -=THOR=-

Beta Map SD-Bridge

I just played it on the Aussie NZ server. It has great potential but I would recommend those changes: -Fix the bomb site trigger. -Add a second bomb site to enable more dynamic tactics. -Fix the overhead map (map bounds is probably at the wrong location). -Move both spawn locations equally...
  7. -=THOR=-

April 21st RO2/RS Update Changelog

Great job, thanks for the continuous development of the game! :)
  8. -=THOR=-

Nice, gonna have to try it out :)
  9. -=THOR=-

Interesting, I didn't know about that project. It's definitely doable, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time to work on anything before summer. If anyone is willing to continue it, I'd be glad to help if they're stuck with some issue. However, before investing any time on this, I suggest that...
  10. -=THOR=-

What do you mean?
  11. -=THOR=-

Awesome, can't wait to try it out :). Once the integration released, I'll be glad to help you setup the game logic on the map if you need.
  12. -=THOR=-

Level Design [MAP-WIP] - Train

Very interesting indeed! Reminds me of this old game: Soldier Of Fortune - Level 2 - Train Combat - YouTube
  13. -=THOR=-

What We Are Up To - Searching And Destroying

The secret is finally revealed... was hard to keep it for ourselves XD. At [CGT] we're very enthusiastic about this integration. The mod was getting large and it was becoming difficult to keep it updated on time after every patch. The integration will make it easier for admins to set it up, and...
  14. -=THOR=-

Countdown Heaven!!!!

Because you haven't disabled it. Select 'Yes' for "Disable Auto-commander" under Gametypes/Countdown/Rules in the Web Admin. Don't forget to do it for RSCountdown as well.
  15. -=THOR=-

Match Maker

I guess I missed that one. Good idea, but you need to have tons of players searching if you get into very specific match making rules. But anyway it would be nice to have a rank displayed on the scoreboard for example. Atm the rank has is not really related to skill.
  16. -=THOR=-

RS PC Gamer - Rising Storm v Battlefield 4

Great video, thanks for sharing. My clanmates told me BF4 is way more buggy than RO2 was at launch (17 patches so far and still hearing about important issues like 'unable to join' or 'unable to launch'), and nothing compared to RS of course. It can't be modded, and server admins can't even...