• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Session banned at Classic server ([40-1])

hello, i just been session banned from a game just because i was the top player at russian side. I am forced to come here because, this is not the first time it happened in this server. Its a sad thing because i love this game but i only like to play it in classic mode, and there is only...
  2. K

Arti - How does it Works -

Hello, I would like to know how does artillary works in RO2. The barrages are called from commander only? How many barrages does he have? It randomises the drops? When i play it seems to always catch me and its nearly impossible to survive. Can you help me?
  3. K

Buying RO:OST

Hello, i want to buy the original red orchestra. I Bought RO2 on steam, but i like + the original one. I would like to know where i can buy it cheaper then in steam. Thanks in advance
  4. K

Especific Performance Problem

Hi there, First of all, let me kind of interduce myself. Im am new at Red Orchestra, and i am loving this game. One thing i am enjoying is the comunity size, and how many of you contribute to the creation of the game, I hope you guys(tripwire) listen very carefully the feedback from your...