• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

3D & Animation Implmenting weapons

Yeah it's a lasgun, from warhammer 40k and I've rigged it to just use the animations for the m1 carbine. I need to make a few adjustments to the animations once I teach myself how, like removing the slide racking from the reload animation, but its functional enough for now.
  2. F

3D & Animation Implmenting weapons

Hey guys, How do I get my weapon model into the game to shoot it? Its a really simple question and I've been scouring google but I just can't figure it out.
  3. F

[Info] Is this a joke?

It really is a joke. I bought the boxed retail game a couple days after release and all the disk has on it is 2.4 out of the 8 gigs of the whole game. I've been told it's because a lot of the game has been changed so I need to download the rest but are you kidding? I payed 10 dollars more for...
  4. F

[DVD error] Can't install the game from the CD

Yeah, it won't let you install the game while offline.
  5. F

[DVD error] Can't install the game from the CD

Firstly I've run a search on the forums for similar topics but they've all been pushed to the rear pages with no answer. The problem itself is that the DVD will only install 2.4 gigabytes of the game before steam starts downloading the remaining 5.6 gigabytes from the servers. I've already...
  6. F

Red orchestra 2 Can't install from CD!

Still no word on what's going on?... I paid 10 dollars more for the disk so I wouldn't have to spend forever downloading the thing. 2.4 gigs out of 8 is pretty poor value for a store bought game.