• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Important: Way too accurate aim for every soldier!

I see what you mean, How ever Ballistics cant necessarily be achieved to a realistic standard just by making a bullet pass through a wall, the subject it's passing through would have to be accounted, the angle of penetration and the subjects matter. Yes they pass through bit in what seems a...
  2. I

[Question] No sound after patch?

This problem was happening well before the patch, the sound would slowly remove it's self I.e gun shots, then explosion and what not. the only fix is a restart of the entire game.
  3. I

Important: Way too accurate aim for every soldier!

It's a game, there is no realism. None what so ever. Arma2, RO2 ect aren't realistic. How ever to make the game balanced (or what i like to call realistic in game) yes the weapons are very accurate, how ever the M1garand, Mousim, Kar98 were very accurate weapons, In fact the British army's SA80...
  4. I

[Question] Disable Music?

Yes, every ones had this problem, go to the ROgame.ini and set music vol to 0, This may also fix the sound bug where various sound FX stop working throughout the game. The best Fix i had was un-installing the game, Deleting it and getting my money back.
  5. I

Daily updates from TWI

>implying it takes 8hours to post -Fixing sound issues -Fixing lag issues -Fixing multiple spawn problems -Fixing stats and awards -Fixing glitching
  6. I

High latency issues

I've been getting this problem as well accept it seems to spike an additional 200 on top of my all ready 100ping. Filo, i love that picture? any story behind it?
  7. I

[Error] This fuggin' ping.

First day of owning this game, literally after the install I joined a few servers throughout the night and wasted a good 3 hours playing it, not to many problems the sound kept cutting out and that's about it, oh and keep in mind the internet I'm using at my Barracks (UKarmy) isn't amazing, now...
  8. I

Ping constantly increasing.

Same accept my ping goes from a nice 56 - to 400 - 800 - 1775. Seriously trip wire, get a bloody grip of this.
  9. I

[Error] Sound gone when joining to server

Hello all, Had the same problem not really so much on joining but I've noticed as the match progresses more and more sounds stop working. From the start of the match I can hear all SFX, After 2 minutes explosions will stop, then voices will stop, then breathing, then most rifle shots will stop...