• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

[Question] can i get a refund?

Ok i have looked into steam refund and there reply is as follows Retail Purchase Returns Question How do I return a retail game package? Answer Please contact the vendor you purchased the game from for a return or exchange - as the purchase of the game package from a retail outlet involves a...
  2. M

[Question] Tried fixes but still Server Browser Reports 0 servers found and 0 Filtered

Oh great patch number 2 is out... but oh still no fix for online gamer unless you are IT guru. To be fair when sending out patches why would you fix things in the game when you still dont do the basic fixes like make sure your game will work online without having to do manual overwrites manual...
  3. M

[Question] Tried fixes but still Server Browser Reports 0 servers found and 0 Filtered

Hi I have tried the masterserver.vdf file etc. I have tried firewall off and on with it allowed , also antivirus off even though it is not one on the list that is a known problem. re installed 2 times and all the above done again. Waited for your 1st patch and still servers in my list. Any...
  4. M

[Question] can i get a refund?

Hi tripwire guys. I am after finding out if i can get a refund for the game ro2. since the release date it has not worked online and i can get no help to sort it out. i have tried to post on forums for help and even asked devs for help. i am not pc genius so changing files and other stuff...
  5. M

Help a noob still no game servers in list

hi there i still have no servers in my online list I have tried all the above fixes for the game to try and make the online version work. copy n paste master server.vdf and changed to read only allowed through fire wall checked my avast anti virus i have checked bandwidth etc the thing is you...