• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Maddoxx

User reviews on Steam...

Huuh? I have not noticed until now? Anyhow.... Why are all the user reviews on first page on Steam positive for KF and negative for KF2? Because, for KF2 it still says "very positive".... I find this strange....and unfair... Even though i am not playing KF2 for now, i will do so more when...
  2. Maddoxx

I am not colourblind...

Wtf? I was trying to play online, but i have problems separating friend from foe. It ended up with me hesitating all time....and i get killed. I dont want to keep shooting teammates.....would be a problem. Grey and green colours? I dont see the difference and i am not colourblind or visually...
  3. Maddoxx

Gameplay mechanics

WHEN will there be a proper testmap made, so one can test the gameplaymechanics? I need to know to improve myself as a player....just as i know the mechanics for KF1 concerning zerktactics vs sc/fp, how many headshots of a particular weapon needed vs a particular zed on a difficulty and in...
  4. Maddoxx

Who keeps pulling zerk?

Zerk is very awkward to use then his exceutions are followed by a centrifugal force, which makes it harder to be precise and more fluid. This is not the case with KF1. When i do my hits it seems each hit is followed by a push in the same direction...this is very abruptive for my "work" and at...
  5. Maddoxx

Gamma

When i had XP changing Gamma was no problem... With win 8.1 it does not work at all and i have to play dark maps with aching eyes as a result.... PS! Changing settings of PC does not help.. Any remedy?
  6. Maddoxx

PC Modders need inform better

I dont like that! To see a mod and it says command-line, server actors, etc.. and then nothing more is explained. What words should be put in what file and where in the file? Where and how to activate/alter in game? All should know already...even noobs?
  7. Maddoxx

PC Welded door...

It have happened many times now in different maps... A welded door of 100 % breaks sudenly without any warning...like noticing the weld drop, which is expected. In this way you dont even have time to warn or request help from team.... It just happens suddenly... So, you mean that a welded...
  8. Maddoxx

Release the beast....

Playing HoE is kind of hard.... Example. team with 200 zeds wave 1 and e.g. support with starting ammo of under 30. All perks have problems.... We need the beast, the perk i always used till wave 5 in KF1: The Firebug. I guess he will never start with the flamethrower even if maxed...but any...
  9. Maddoxx

Any mut for solo as before....?

In solo there is no option to use mutators like in KF, nm not leveling up, for just fooling around? In KF there was some base muts from start...i thought we would get the same system but with much more muts? Now...there is 0. Uhhhh!?
  10. Maddoxx

Desirable samurai weapons...

So...many got their wish fulfilled when the katana was introduced... So...when will the likes of me get the Naginata then?
  11. Maddoxx

Kf 1.0

Why cant TWI crown KF someday with some nostalgia and add KF 1.0 to the menu? PS! Besides this, i vouch for Poosh "Team Survival Competition" mod to become official... Some new fresh idea is welcome and maybe overdue? It certainly beats and is more fun than KFO.
  12. Maddoxx

4 less

Can some rocketscientist tell me why there was a need to change the ammocount from 40 to 36 for the Xbow? Can a rocketscientist tell me how these 4 arrows affect the gameplay significantly? I would understand a more severe and immediate impact on gameplay if the LAW had it
  13. Maddoxx

Gorefast is OP?

After much thinking and playing as a zerk lv 6, it is my belief that the gorefast indeed is OP? Sometimes, with full armor and health, i get surpised how much a single blow from a gorefast can damage in comparison with the supposedly much mightier FP. Is the gorefast really supposed to be so...
  14. Maddoxx

Dangerous mednades?

I was playing in a server and a player told another something about a med being able to kill Fp with the nades in a certain situation? HUH? Anyone know or heard about this? Or is just bogus?
  15. Maddoxx

Zedattacks not 100 %

It still happens often that zeds ignore me and just walk past me. This bug doesn
  16. Maddoxx

Some really bad joke?

What
  17. Maddoxx

killinngfloor.txt

What is this? I just deleted a killingfloor.txt in the systemfolder that was about 4.8gb??? From mutators? From added masterservers.vdf? ( Just trying to guess!! )
  18. Maddoxx

Odd mutators

Do you consider any mutators odd...and fun? I do with two of them! Voodoo Doll: Press M1 to hurt, hold M1 for continous damage and "nukeattack" with MB + you can hurt yourself if no zed is visible...nice touch. and Universal Grenade Pistol : Very funny so far as i tried only with demo, fb...
  19. Maddoxx

New zerktoy...

I am sure this must have been proposed before? Zerk should get throwing knives, boomerang, axes, shurikens or spears, etc.... Something that would make the zerk also be able to deal with zeds from a distance. Yes.....i like! I like toys!!!
  20. Maddoxx

Machete=misfit

I think the current machete is the biggest misfit in the KF-arsenal. It doesn