• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

A suggestion - Refund?

It's only the true fanbase laughing at the game it's not you don't worry! I tried to get a Refund when it first came out, steam wouldn't and this company refused hence my utter hatred of Tripwire.
  2. N

Terrible single player campaign performance after GOTY update

Do what tripwire wanted a year ago, Send your computer into Tripwire the game is perfect, hell they might win another GOTY award even though clearly it never was, mp of the year in one magazine doesn't count :D Wait's for another infraction or even a ban :eek::cool: If you want to get banned...
  3. N

[Question] FPS dropping massively over time

Fine though at the moment i'm playing better games that actually had better development!. lol at infraction, I wear them on my chest like a gold chain :cool:
  4. N

Na because I don't read just one post ;)
  5. N

Is it just me or do you like bragging that you have 12gb memory? :confused::confused:
  6. N

Thanks for the Guest passes TWI!

Nothing here and i've had the game for so so many months, was going to give my brother a gift :(
  7. N

Cheat or good player?

Hence the question is he or isn't he and if people see him on a server see how he plays, investigate it further :cool:
  8. N

Cheat or good player?

Cheers guys! Just a shame there's no admin on that server, but if any of you do see that player just keep an eye out on him and he always comes with a guy called pekak
  9. N

Cheat or good player?

Cool, sick and tired of cheaters bad enough with them being on BF3 let alone this game. One cheater got called out the other night and sure enough shows up in guid evenbalance and even for COD lol Just hate it when they lie and get their mates to back them up :mad: I admit i'm not a great...
  10. N

Cheat or good player?

Ignore my low kill count, I haven't joined for very long probably 20mins if that When I first came across this guy i was highly suspicous, he goes up the score board so damn fast and a number of people started complaining. The kick vote is damn useless as it doesn't say yes or no for an...
  11. N

Adjusting the sound quality in game may impact on gameplay performance?

Yeh same and I don't even have a realtek :(
  12. N

Developers - Master server list!

Can the developers please fix the master server listing or allow an option to see it via steam server listing as currently looking through the game it's showing as the game pretty much dead. But using the steam server listing tons of servers and lots of players! New players might not know this
  13. N

Game dieing again? - Not many servers

[OcUK]Neil79: np [OcUK]Neil79: hmmm seems the master server is playing up [OcUK]Neil79: going to try the steam server listing Spenty: yeah good idea Spenty: wow Spenty: theres a tonne of servers with players You guys might want to annouce that the master server list isn't working properly! :eek:
  14. N

What's the command for that again? oh and BY THE WAY Floyd alot of other people especially new ones are probably going to think the same way as me, oh not many people playing - log off. You want to keep the player base
  15. N

Whats happened to so many of the players?, why are there only a handful of servers showing up, it's almost as if we've gone back in time pre patch! :mad:
  16. N

Periodic Freezing - Multiplayer!

Found the cause, it's the texture streaming! Increased pool size to 512 made it far improved but i'd prefer to have no streaming, it's not really needed :mad:
  17. N

[Question] Any way to completely disable texture streaming?

This is probably what is causing my issue as well as it sounds very much alike
  18. N

Weird 'stutter'

Then you've overclocked your card incorrectly and it wasn't stable
  19. N

Weird 'stutter'

What if you have a realtek soundchip that's disabled and using a creative XFI instead ;) But i agree this Weird stutter is rather annoying
  20. N

Periodic Freezing - Multiplayer!

Just thought i'd add this could be going the wrong way too it may not be a memory issue and could be something else!, just think about many bugs/flaws this game has had in it's original release with the developers screaming at customers saying it's their fault. Did you not forget them asking...