• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Stats do not need urgently fixing.

Hey, I dont see why a lot of people are acting like stats need fixing asap before other bugs. In my opinion i would like stats to be the last thing that TW sort out because to me fixing the small problems in game play is far more important. 90% of people wont even notice when the stats get...
  2. E

What is your average FPS?

Hey everyone, Was just wondering what everyones FPS is while playing. Also if you could say what your system is and what your settings are on this would be great. Would be nice to get a overall picture of everyones FPS. I have a GTX580, 8GB of ram and a intel i5-2500k CPU (OC - 4.4Ghz) My...
  3. E

MKB42 vs MP40 - Dont see the fuss.

Hey everyone, Ive been reading the forums a lot recently and in game chat about people complaining about loads of people running around with the MKB42. I have failed to see what the problem is. I personally tried out the gun just because its my favorite gun in ww2. However i feel the MKB42...
  4. E

Clicking Doesnt Work and Esc windows RO

During a game, suddenly i couldn't speak and couldnt click anything to re spawn. Esc kept taking me to desktop. Now it does it even after i re-set it.