• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

The power of rifles rounds

Two quotes come to mind... "Its just a flesh wound" "I aint got time to bleed"
  2. E

Number of sales

The amount refunded will be close to Zero. Nearly impossibly to refund a pc game.
  3. E

Warning: protected area!

At first i use to rage about this. But if you are where the battle is and going for the cap points this will never happen. Even if the other team takes the next cap you shouldnt be in it.
  4. E

White blob/ Auto enemy finder

Im confused, ive been on these forums for the last week nonestop and i havent seen one thread about it at all :S
  5. E

Lag issues still there (facepalm)

Nope, logic is there. If i have lower than you and im getting better ping than you then its your end or your provider. Could even be bad server choice. I play on 116th Panza Div London and i get 50.
  6. E

So ranking now works...but where are my day1 unlocks?

Working stats is a myth my friend.
  7. E

Lag issues still there (facepalm)

I have 50mb optic fiber and i get 50-60 ping on a 64 man server. Deffo your end mate.
  8. E

Big (random) Improvement?

I went from a constant 70fps to 40fps.
  9. E

list your hardware in this thread if game runs perfect for you

Pretty much same as Echo MSI GTX 580 (OC to 900Mhz) Intel i5-2500k (OC 3.8Ghz) 8GB of ram. Run at 60-80Fps on 64 man server. With nearly everything on ultra.
  10. E

Can you do better than this guy?

I dont really understand the problem here or why i should be in awe. What, he killed 5-8 people in 1 min by catching them off guard. Barely one even shoot back and it was on apartments which makes it so much easier. I could do this with a bolt-action rifle. Infact i did yesterday and i...
  11. E

It'd be really humane if you could finish agonizing enemies.

And your point is? This game is a simulation of REAL LIFE. So people like treating it as if it is real life. So narrow minded.
  12. E

When are the Stats going to be fixed? (serious/non-complaint)

I'm very confused with people who keep on going on about the "issues" I can only think of 3 things which are really a issue. 1. Crashing (Very rare) 2. No Sound (rare) 3. Stats. Some care alot, others dont. But its barely a game breaking issue. I'm sick of people bashing this game. I never...
  13. E

start more 24 player servers until performance issues are fixed!!

I know a good 3-5 servers which are 64 players which i have 50-60 ping on at average. The ideal server capacity atm seems to be 50 players.
  14. E

First person blood splatter

Like everything else in the game? If its meant to emulate your eyes, why arent you complaining about the gun being where it is? Silly comment. PS. I dont want blood on screen though.
  15. E

Killed Notification issue

Not all the time.
  16. E

Pistols: Can anyone use them effectively?

Realism is good. How i dont fancy waiting 20-40 seconds in game to reload.
  17. E

My Multiplayer rant

A simple vote system to replace commanders and SL would suffice. Would be nice and simple.
  18. E

So there I was...

Aye, this is a very annoying "feature". At least prompt the person to the select a role screen and have a message telling them.
  19. E

I think my stats are broken...

You sir have offended me. Wheres my topic? ;)
  20. E

Help me find Euro server with good ping

Hey mate, 116th Pz.Div London has always given me good ping, around 50-80 at 64 players. IP : 81.19.213.40