• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Thx for your so called "Optimization"...

First of all.. nothing recommended here did work. But thanks anyways guys, really appreciated it. Nontheless this is a sad day for me... the stupid BF3 beta runs better on High settings on my rig than RO2... :(
  2. J

Where the players gone ?

Performance is unbearable for me since release so I rarely play and it keeps that way until I'll get at least steady 60fps. Could happen if this mess wasn't mostly CPU bound (WTF?!) and badly optimized in general.
  3. J

stuttering since patch?

Uhm that's not entirely true. A staff member said there was some little optimization in it regarding FPS spikes. I'll try to find it again brb. *EDIT* Found it. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=915990&postcount=30
  4. J

Exactly, it does barely use my GPU and even my CPU isn't at full load when I'm playing it. Those are exactly my thoughts too and that's why I mentioned it in one of my original post's edits. And yes, I'm using my crappy onboard sound but the drivers are the latest. If you had read my post...
  5. J

Yep, got that mixed up since I was thinking about how much I'd downcloack my components while I wrote it :D
  6. J

Nope, I'm not on WLAN. Solid cables here :D Gonna try lowering the poolsize. Thanks for the reply :D
  7. J

@Rrralphster Thanks for your reply. As far as I know, and according to my research back then about my GFX-Card, those 36AMP on the 12V-Rail minimum requirements are bull****. Plain and simple. Also my PSU got two 12V-Rails with a combined 50AMP which is more than enough. For the overall...
  8. J

Really, ty TWI.. thanks... Since release, every patch that contained "optimization" made my game run worse than before. With the latest patch, it went down the ****ter completely. I'm always scared to death when a new patch pops up. Hell, patches should be something you're looking forward to...
  9. J

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

I'm deleting the whole folder after every patch (like everyone should)...
  10. J

What did you do to your baby?

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Detailed Gameplay Interview with John Gibson HD PART 1 of 4 - YouTube Discuss! (On what hardware did it run back then? Why does it look better than the final game and plays way smoother? Why did you ditch this UI since some parts of it are far superior to...
  11. J

An honest request from an Axis Player.

The right observation should be that 90% of the people who were whining about the Mkb42 are (O)PPSH users. Sadly, they filled the pools and won. :rolleyes: We're gonna have good times ahead of us when TWI keeps listening to whiners. Looked almost exactly like changes that are made to some...
  12. J

PPSH-41 Select Fire (Sem auto) - Realism.

Another disguised whine thread about the Mkb42 :rolleyes:
  13. J

The Mkb42(H)

I hope they change nothing about it. Imho it's just PPSH users who're crying out loud now because their beloved Run&Gund CoD Style weapon found it's match.
  14. J

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

I only registered to say this. HAHAHAHA @ all those crying PPSH **** :D You hat your FotM time and now you're getting your *** kicked since your cheap *** CoD run&gun weapon has found his match in the Mkb42. Welcome back to feeling vulnerable :rolleyes: I hope TWI doesn't listen. If they...