• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

is there a trick to manually reset the stats

or create a new soldier? i wanna start with 0 again pls :)
  2. D

Gameplay Videos

i love this map: RO2 funky - YouTube good times on both sides
  3. D

Maps

hm i really like fallen fighters - i am playing as german on it
  4. D

I need my brick in Pavlov's House

hmm why not make bricks appear only on ultra settings?
  5. D

Some settings don't display.

C:\Users\the algerian\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config\ROInput.ini
  6. D

cracked hazelnut?

hilarious
  7. D

What did you do to your baby?

whats the difference? really not kidding.. i think my game looks like this...
  8. D

A Message To 64-player Server Admins

maybe a punkbuster problem
  9. D

Firing Kar 98 in rapid succsion results in more than 5 shots before reload

please make video - dont understand
  10. D

Thanks for New Version of a Great Game

after running for 10 secs or so, gun swaying should be higher for a few secs... also running fast around turns shouldnt be too easy.. - bodies should have some mass and momentum. but it is very hard to implement - never saw this made in a game
  11. D

Attack, and aim at the enemy for IS2's sake!

you can with vote role (press esc in game on the left side: Vote role reasons: incompetence
  12. D

Gameplay Videos

i also recorded some videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZentnerLearn
  13. D

Breathing Key Useless

no its a seeting: disbale zoom running thing in the main options
  14. D

[Crash] Audio dies occasionally when server changes maps

its the first and only bug i hate... is there sth we can do? maybe interesting fact: when the sound dies (i Alt tab to desktop), my windows sound is lowered! (but not in the mixer section - cant see lowered fader, all is maximum normal) - and when i close the game - the windows sound is back...
  15. D

is your money worth less if you choose to play as allied?

not every wehrmacht soldier has participated in the party NSDAP.. it was a regular army.. they were bound to their oath, which clever hitler had let them sworn exceptional on him instead of the fatherland - like it happened years before normally. so with their oath they had to obey all of...
  16. D

is your money worth less if you choose to play as allied?

here: i mean you get inferior everything in this game.... maybe you think .... = ? but it isnt