• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

TWI, you remind me of Bungie.

edit: I am referring to Bungie's forum activity. You develop a game with the promise to cater to your niche crowd of hardcore gamers; showing all of these great new features over many months. Your audience is completely psyched for the new game. Then the game comes out. The game we had been...
  2. A

Fast Exit From Text-Chatting

Please make it so you can just hit escape to exit typing. Its really annoying having to either A) Delete the text that has been typed to not look like an idiot B) Hit Enter and have the babel of you trying to move around in letter form enter chat, making you look like an idiot If text-chat...
  3. A

Can We Get An ETA On Native Languages?

Some people, myself included, really prefer hearing German and Russian language as opposed to the campy (no offense) voice actors that are currently in the game. I am aware you can copy files from the beta and overwrite the RO2 ones, but it would be really nice to just have the option from the...
  4. A

[Error] Can't Find Servers...

I go into the Multiplayer Menu and search for servers. Out of 6400 players it gives me 5 empty servers... Hit Refresh, No Servers come up after 2 minutes. Exit game, relaunch, try again, doesnt work. Havent played in 2 days. Fix the goddamned server browser.
  5. A

[Question] Game temporarily freezes at main menu

After the TWI logo, the game moves onto the main menu where I can briefly hear the main theme begin. It then stops and my game freezes for roughly 7 seconds, then unfreezes for another moment before freezing again for another 3 seconds. After this I have no more troubles with this, can once...
  6. A

The Best Part of RO2

hold sprint and melee for instant awesomeness. :D
  7. A

Why are there still annoying bugs with this game?

This is so irritating because I have been playing the beta for the last 2 weeks and there are literally NO improvements to the most trivial aspects to the game. Why do I have to quit out of the game and relaunch every time a connection to a server fails? Is it really that hard to refresh the...