• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

RO: Ostfront 41-45 Remaster?

Where did you hear or see it?
  2. G

Make a poll( a site for this and send mails to all) or try a demo to steam as Gothic playable teaser
  3. G

It's age of remasters please consider to make ostfront 41-45 remaster the game was epic also give us all community maps and later add the maps of RO2.I will stop play other games if you make it i promise
  4. G

I agree with you we need this R0 41-45 Remaster the best game ever
  5. G

RO2 AND RO ostfront 41 -45

LOL i buy it then and i play it for 70 hours worst game ever now i play it a little to kill some time i prefer ostfront but it suffer by people.And i complain now because its unexpectable i had one issue at start when the game release and tripwire delete the post without a reason didnt use bad...
  6. G

RO1 was for hardcore players RO2 lvl 1 Player can kill with smg the First game needs skill the second nothing.In reality if they shoot you can you bandage yourself?And yes to die like one was better also was good to drop weapon if they hit your hand.Where is t34-85 and IS-2?Where are the old...
  7. G

How its possible RO1 to be better than RO2 even the sound of artillery are better.I remember when i play ostfront before year i say if they release RO2 i will not play any other game but RO2 was worst that RO1 and easier.Bleed is useless if you bleed means you are not in a good possition so to...
  8. G

[Error] ROGame.exe

I have the same problem