• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Reloading bug

Besides the first shot not firing (yes, it's still there), sometimes reloading key won't act at all. and/or won't show the reloading animation. It started happening after the big patch with stat fix.
  2. T

devs - please fix control options

I'm usually the other way. I must have toggle crouch and zoom. And most FPS now days have hold to aim and crouch without no toggle support. So I'm happy for them to put toggle as default. But yes, "hold to" option should be there along with stance down and up instead of crouch and lay down...
  3. T

This game needs Quad Core!

i5/i7 (K-series) are totally awesome for gaming. More so on i5 since it OC more than i7 usually due to no HT. My i5 is at 4.8GHz 24/7 on air. Any i5 2500k will go to 4+GHz stable. Mine goes up to 5.5GHz. Even AMD BD won't catch up on "i" series, yet.
  4. T

I never asked for this...

Lots of people have this problem. I had it the first day I got this game. They will fix this. But don't know when that's gonna be.
  5. T

[Error] Iron sight gets stuck and the gun disappears

This doesn't happen often but when I'm in iron sight, it gets stuck. And it either the weapon disappears or it shows up too close and out of place. No other key works and the solution is to commit suicide or run towards the enemy nests with taunt key repeatedly pressed. Also it only started...
  6. T

DX10 support?

They said in the future there will be DX11 support.
  7. T

[Error] weapon wont fire on first moose click

It started happening after the latest patch. In my case it's not right after re-spawning. It fires fine for a while. But it always happens after reloading. At first, I thought my mouse click got broken...
  8. T

[Question] No sound after patch?

It's usually the buffering amount for the audio not enough/too much makes the sound to go away. (for audio applications and such... not sure for the how the game sound works, though...)
  9. T

Complete mess of bugs

You are the one of few people who doesn't have problems. I can play all fine graphically but my sound goes away after map change. So I have to quit the game every other map and rejoin.... I'd also recommend this game to people but I'd tell them to get it with their own risk, though.