• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The Harvester

[Crash] Main Menu freeze

Ive got the same problem, just sent in my crash dump files. Last week it would freeze in-game, then they fixed it which was great! But in return it now freezes on the main menu.... Why do so many games just not work these days! Is it just there's more video cards so its harder to program the...
  2. The Harvester

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

About 2 minutes after I connect to a game, crashes playing offline aswell, it started after the last update. Please help me Tripwire I love playing your game!
  3. The Harvester

Gunsounds better in RO1 or RO2? What do you prefer?

Sounds Sounds I feel allot of the gun sounds are quite "muddy' and lack sharpness and definition. The G41 and the DP-28 sound kinda lame in my opinion. Listen to a real DP and it sounds awesome. The MG34 sounds very nice though, more definition in the sound, quite metallic sounding actually, I...
  4. The Harvester

Weapon stats, achievement bug

I don't get points for a few of my kills I noticed. Kinda annoying but awell, good game still :P
  5. The Harvester

[Error] Bullet whizzes / snaps from incoming fire are too quiet

Couldn't agree more! The battle chatter is louder than allot of the weapons fired up close even. I noticed the supersonic sound afterwards has improved since I first started playing at least :)
  6. The Harvester

Tanks in "classic" RO mode

I miss Ro1 tanking. Another thing that annoys me in Ro2 is the machine gun sounds inside the tank, in Ro1 they sounded like normal machine guns, not all muted and dull sounding.
  7. The Harvester

Weird thing since latest patch...

hahaha damn paperclip!
  8. The Harvester

Pach Size

Also whenever I 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' it always has to download a file, no matter how many times I do it it sais I need to download it. Wondering if anyone else has this?
  9. The Harvester

Pach Size

My patches and updates are only meant to be 200 or so mb? But mine are always a few gigabytes big. Help please! :D
  10. The Harvester

Sound DP28 Sound

I checked and nah its definatly the sound they chose, I can't help but think it sounds stale, can't stand it. Can't wait to add my own recorded sounds in :D
  11. The Harvester

Sound DP28 Sound

to me it sounds too poppy? and thin, when a real one fires its so chunky and metallic sounding.......maybe its just my game lol
  12. The Harvester

Sound DP28 Sound

As soon as I first played this game I heard a gun shooting, which sounded horrible, it took me a while to figure out that it was the Russians light MG the DP28 Shouldn't it sound beasty, what the hell did they do to that sound? Aswell as the MG"s in the tanks, they sound horrible, like a blunt...
  13. The Harvester

Red Orchestra 2: Ostfront '41 - '45

On OstFront sized maps the zoom would be good :p Can't wait for this kind of a mod to come out
  14. The Harvester

Tactics Red Oktober: Saper targets

I find it Hilarious when a skilled sapper goes to blow an entrance or doorwar and friendlys get blown up in the experience haha!! I guess no one will be typing 'np' then :D
  15. The Harvester

Hello. Was thinking of buying this game.

The Game is great, but has problems, I agree to whoever said it's more like an investment, because they will keep working hard beyond this point. I feel Tripwire bit off a bit more than they could chew and should have delayed the game allot longer, it would have annoyed people more but it would...
  16. The Harvester

Servers in Slow Motion

When I try to join servers I can pick my team and then class, but when I go to spawn Im on my own, with maybe a couple others running and doing things veryyy slowly. Other times I can't join the battle after I pick my class, or can't select a team when I try to click on German or Russian...
  17. The Harvester

Global Stats Reset

Im better than anyone here! According to RO2 I have millions of kills! Mwahahahaha!!! Your all doomed!!! :IS2:
  18. The Harvester

Russians should have a button to start dancing

This is the best thread I have come across in the past week or two. No glum discussion about things that are wrong with the game, just humor and funny as s*** videos of things in the game. I would love to see the Russians dance in battle! Lets get a soccer ball out and see who wants to play like...
  19. The Harvester

Reckon this game will pick up again? ):

Yeah it will pick up again, the competition isn't really that good, and word of mouth hasn't spread to allot of gun enthusiasts yet lol Once the stats are working it will be kick ***, it still adds allot of features people are amazed by that don't know the game. :p
  20. The Harvester

Where the players gone ?

I havent been able to play for over a week :( I hope it's good when I get back to it, I had the most fun on the beta as it was coming out. Hopefuly when i play again there will still be people :) I have allot of faith in this game...