• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nipper

My sound worked, can't believe it.

Usually my sound goes every match I play. But today I seen a suggestion to put sound settings on low. I done this and have been playing all night without one sound problem. Funny thing is I don't notice any reduction in the sound quality. Who's a happy bunny then? :D
  2. Nipper

Sound bug blues.

This game is fantastic and I love it. BUT: I am now getting a little fed up with having to restart the game every time the server changes maps because of the sound bug. Really TWI, this bug should have been squashed ages ago. How hard can it be?
  3. Nipper

Catalyst driver for RO2 (Poll)

What Catalyst drivers are you finding to be the all-round best for playing RO2? Edit: Poxy poll didn't work. Never mind, at least I tried.;)
  4. Nipper

Hitching.

Hitching, that thing that seems to want to glue you to every object in the game world, no matter if it's a doorway, sandbag or empty Coke can. It's so annoying. What I would like to know is what is the cause? Is it a broken cover system, a hardware issue or something like the U3 engine being iffy?
  5. Nipper

Is it a AMD thing.

It seems that while some are getting terrible performance others are having no problems at all. I have a AMD cpu and AMD/ATI graphics card. Does the bad performance relate to this hardware, or are Intel and Nvida users suffering the same?
  6. Nipper

Clunky.

I had the beta running pretty well and the game play was good. The release on the other hand feels clunky, like a engine not firing on all cylinders and is about to stall. The hit detection is all over the place. It's like, you sight a enemy, pull the trigger and the game rolls a dice. All in...
  7. Nipper

Setting up ATI graphic cards.

To get the best I could in graphic quality and speed I have forced my AA to 4 and my AF to 8 from my control panel. All in game settings are set to high. This seems to give a nice sharp image at a fair frame rate. Has anyone else found the perfect setting for ATI cards?
  8. Nipper

Auto b0llocks.

I love this game, and I can put up with the bugs it's quirks and the crashes. But what I can't put up with is this auto balance crap. Imagine; I am in a game having a great time, working as a team like the devs intended. Then bang, I am thrown over to the opposing team. How in your wildest...
  9. Nipper

Keep losing sound.

Realtek onboard sound. Win 7 64 bit. Latest drivers installed. Losing sound in games, only restart will fix it.
  10. Nipper

How do I kill post processing?

I am looking for a way to completely disable post processing to enable my anti-aliasing to work properly. Does anyone know how I can do this?
  11. Nipper

Low shadows cause crash.

Why does my game crash every time I switch to low shadows? And why is there no option to turn shadows off? I hate shadows because they always look **** whatever the game. :)