• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Citzen_Snips

Punkbuster Settings.

Is there a control panel or settings for PB? I feel like if there was my settings might be something like this...[x] Kick user 5 minutes into the game. [x] Kick user for running MSI Afterburner & iTunes. [x] Kick user for pressing the "Shift" key (Speed Hacks). [x] Kick user for playing...
  2. Citzen_Snips

Danka

TWI, whatever you did in the last patch worked! Finally using 98% of my 460m at 60 fps ultra/high settings! Now if we could just get rid of that misfire bug..
  3. Citzen_Snips

Battlefield Commision

"Due to your performance...rabble rabble...pick any class from the list." I really like this idea, but I wish it worked. Three times I've been selected and every time I am about to pick a class it spawns me in my previous class (usually SL). Then, I press [ , ] and select a class and the game...
  4. Citzen_Snips

Reload animation without hands.

i7 quad core gtx 460m 6 gb ram Followed by...kicked from a game and received this message. No weapon
  5. Citzen_Snips

Fundemental Flaw with Red Orchestra: HOS (happy first post)

A HUGE gameplay flaw has been implemented and it's ruining the fundamentals of Red Orchestra... the increase in height when in the crouch position and ADS.How to Read this picture. 1. This is the same soldier. 2. Red line symbolises the edge of cover. 3. He is looking "parallel" to the red...