• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BigPickle51

New Flex Tech

Are TW going to use the new Nvidia Flex Technology for the physics?
  2. BigPickle51

Servers Gone

Had them yesterday. Gone today. ****ed
  3. BigPickle51

Where To Find SDK

Exactly this, i have looked everywhere and cant find it. I keep getting directed towards steam but a search on steam reveals nothing.. Help :confused:
  4. BigPickle51

Is Anything Going To Be Done About MG's

The muzzle climb is just ridiculous, especially on the DP, but mg34 is bad too though to be fair. On bipods MG's are pretty stable, end of dit. Anyone who has fired them in RL should concur with my opinion to some degree, truth is when pulled tightly into your shoulder the bipod is a very...
  5. BigPickle51

Menu Stopped Working

Hi, My menu has just stopped working after a re-install of the game. I cannot click on anything. I have do the checked game cache and all is fine there. I have the beta installed too and that works fine. What gives with this game, i cant afford to keep re-downloading nearly 8Gb everytime...
  6. BigPickle51

Music Issues

This is still an issue on SP and has been since release: Music Volume slider has no effect 2 sets of music playing over each other in the SP campaign
  7. BigPickle51

How do sound mods work

Will they be client side, ie can i join any server or will the server have to have it running to let you on? Sorry if this has been asked before i couldnt find any talk of it.
  8. BigPickle51

[Error] Multi Coloured Orbs

Hey all sorry if this has been brought up before but i couldnt find anything about the orb format that i have. Anyhow, basically since the last update, I have noticed multi coloured orbs flickering in and out on my screen. At first it appeared random but i noticed over time it seemed the it...