• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BigPickle51

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

Companies should be held accountable for their work or lack of it. I'm down with and for anyone who wants to complain. Anyone who feels otherwise should have a meeting with logic, this **** happens because not enough people hold companies accountable, they get away with it because they are...
  2. BigPickle51

Unusual weapons?

AR-10 is the forerunner to the M16, basically the same weapon.
  3. BigPickle51

New Flex Tech

Are TW going to use the new Nvidia Flex Technology for the physics?
  4. BigPickle51

don't screw this up...

Absolutely bang on target !! Go for the community, not the money!! The money will come if the community is happy.
  5. BigPickle51

the "What Headphones/speakers does the RO2 community use" thread

I'm running with : Sound Blaster Recon 3D & Tritton AX Pro + 5.1
  6. BigPickle51

In Country

That is pretty exciting tbh
  7. BigPickle51

In Country

Well I hope I'm wrong, I just get depressed when I think of RO2, I hope these new mods will be what RO2 should have been, but I cant help remember they still have to use RO2 and its mechanics. :(
  8. BigPickle51

Latest Version of Gameplay Trailer

Trouble for me is i will have to pay for the game which is fine by me but we wont have hardly any players to play with as the RO2 players are now virtually non existent. Meaning that i will be a pointless buy :(
  9. BigPickle51

In Country

TBH as much as i want to see ICV, they are wasting their time with this venture I think. RO2 is on most nights and days dead as a door nail with maybe 2 servers populated if your lucky. Surely such effort would be better spent making ICV a stand alone game, at least that way the development...
  10. BigPickle51

Sound Sound Mod

11. BigPickle51

Servers Gone

Still down, hurricane sandy must have took them all.
  12. BigPickle51

Servers Gone

Still gone
  13. BigPickle51

Servers Gone

Had them yesterday. Gone today. ****ed
  14. BigPickle51

[Release] RO1 Weapon Sound Pack (Yes finally I Know)

Mate, your a legend, thanks
  15. BigPickle51

Expansion of testing

Hi Zet's Do you know if the team is still taking on beta testers, I'd applied ages back before beta testing started but didn't get picked I'm guessing as i didn't get an email, anyhow could you ask if they are still taking on testers, if so I'm still up for the job. Regards BigPickle
  16. BigPickle51

[Release] RO1 Weapon Sound Pack (Yes finally I Know)

bobsynergy, you clearly have the knowledge of how to create a sound replacement, if possible could you post a tute on how to replace a sound in the UE ? I'm wanting to try the same thing as you but am completely stuck. I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by sound modders I'm sure...
  17. BigPickle51

Where To Find SDK

Ok found it. Got to go into "Tools" instead of "Installed" in you Library.
  18. BigPickle51

Sound Trouble at extracting sounds.

can you direct me to the post please? or put up a tutorial :D
  19. BigPickle51

Where To Find SDK

Exactly this, i have looked everywhere and cant find it. I keep getting directed towards steam but a search on steam reveals nothing.. Help :confused:
  20. BigPickle51

Is Anything Going To Be Done About MG's

While I do agree it does feel a little better, MG's are meant for a little more than 2-3 round bursts, if using it like that any other weapon will do.