• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Daily updates from TWI

Yeah each update should be posted on the games news section on steam. Instead it's being used to link to articles only. Either way, game can't really be played due to wacky stats and random people getting hero status.
  2. R

[Error] Profile showing totally random stats

No way around it now that random people are unlocking Hero status ! :mad:
  3. R

[Question] Hero

I saw that too, ugh. Why cant my stats reset me to Hero instead of level 1??! :p
  4. R

How to repair my own statistics?

Yeah same here man, everything resets to level 1 for me. I can't progress and its really frustrating. :mad:
  5. R

[Error] Weapon Stats

None of my anything are leveling up. :(
  6. R

[Error] Stats, and level jumping

I have this bug too. I always reset back to level 1. It's pretty depressing. :(
  7. R

[How Do I?] Tactical View Toggle instead of hold?

rofl rofl rofl usofunnybro :rolleyes: If you think it should be so realistic, then do you think they should just remove it all together?
  8. R

[Error] Profile showing totally random stats

LOL got you beat, I always reset to 1. :(
  9. R

[Error] Stats Not Saving

Hey ACE I have the exact same problem. My poor squad leader has earned a ton of points but never leveled up ever.
  10. R

unlocked a lot of random acheivements and now have leveled of weapons

dude I still get no class XP. I really want to start getting my unlocks lol kinda funny to even have to type that for a released game. :o
  11. R

[How Do I?] Tactical View Toggle instead of hold?

I'd like this option as well. After aircraft spotting this would be very useful. I'm betting you can do it through ini files somehow.
  12. R

[Question] Killing notification delay

Thanks for explaining that. I'm glad its by design. Makes sense that your opponent may be able to feign death after taking a bullet. Or leave you with that feeling like "Did I get him? I think he's dead..."
  13. R

Stats aren't being tracked

just an update- asked some other players on my friends list, most of them are getting normal XP gain. So is it just me who doesnt actually gain any class XP?
  14. R

[Fix] Ranking System

meanwhile my buddy is getting unlocks already... Im getting left in the dust. Woudlnt matter if it was just ranking, but I cannot get the weapons due to me. I would like to have my bayonet for example.
  15. R

[Error] From lv. 14 to lv. 70 in a single kill

Why the hell is everyone getting extra experience and unlocks, meanwhile I get ZERO experience and ZERO progression for unlocks. It's very frustrating.
  16. R

[Error] Stats corrupted?

Wow, must be nice. Me however I get NO XP.
  17. R

Stats aren't being tracked

stats still washing out by end of match for me too
  18. R

[Error] Stats corrupted?

I dont even get XP, it acts like I am gaining XP, but by next level its all gone again. wonder what level I would be by now
  19. R

Stats not saving

Yeah it always shows me going up in XP after a match but by next one all the class Xp is reset. Really frustrating.