• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

situational awareness

+1 The mapmakers stuck to the time-tested, stupid "many ways in/many ways out" DM theory for every single room/area on all maps. It's why we now have Russian apartment blocks with basement entrances outside that lead to basement stairs 15 feet away inside.
  2. N

French language bad display tripwire please do something!!!!

I didn't realize the French used so many question marks.
  3. N

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Counterpoint: If I wanted an a-historic fps game, I'd go play literally any other fps on the market. Why do you want to make this one like those when those are already available to play?
  4. N

dunno who made the french translation

Sacre bleu! All I know, mon ami.
  5. N

Where the players gone ?

BC2 expansions are like repairing a knife wound by trying to stab it closed with a new knife.
  6. N

Is there a way to spot an enemy like bf?

We MGers love you guys when you do this but rarely have a chance to type our thanks due to combat. So, for the record, I both thank and love you.
  7. N

No kill message servers... the way to go!

On tank maps, just wait until the tank vanishes. That means you killed it...
  8. N

MG 34 Barrel destroyed

It's not that hard if you position yourself well. MG's are hard to take out if you can't flank them and they cover a narrow approach.
  9. N

Session Bans for being good...

The thread topic is about banning people for being good. It's not "The Beast (nl) was in a tank"...
  10. N

What is the most annoying person in the game?

I was going to pick that one, but on the very rare occasion that I get to be that bastard it's actually sort of magical. Therefore I hold the guy repeatedly killing me no ill-will.
  11. N

I'd rather my enemy was inside the tent...

Yes, it's a PC-bandwagon and is totally unjustified... Which SS atrocity is your favorite? I'm partial to the Warsaw uprising, but the Distomo massacre has merits also... Oh, shoot, let's just say we love them all. :rolleyes:
  12. N

Is there a way to spot an enemy like bf?

Is this accurate? I've been pressing the Z key and my guy shouts "enemy infantry", which made me believe that I was doing it right. I don't click on anything on a map or anywhere else.
  13. N

Actually, my proposal would be to let the server admins run their servers however they want. My suggestion would be that they ask the guy who's playing FF on a TE server to tone it down.
  14. N

Three options I would have liked seeing: Tank commanders who run over their own teammates repeatedly. Most of the above. All of the above. Because, honestly, there are a lot of good choices up there and it was hard to pick just one.
  15. N

No kill message servers... the way to go!

"He's dead" "I got him" Those are just some of the fun things my guy says when I kill someone, even with kill messages removed.
  16. N

I'd rather my enemy was inside the tent...

I think the main thing that puts people off of the game is the Nazi fetishism that some people display.:rolleyes: If you ask a group of students who they admire most out of WWII, you should keep a very close eye on any that say "The SS".
  17. N

Quoted for truth, and it's not your fault you're English so don't be so hard on yourself.
  18. N

Here's how it actually works: A squad stays together, moving forward towards the objective while being all careful. Teamwork, yay. Then a gun from the other side comes running from behind them firing. Kills a few squad members before dying. He doesn't care, since he'll just respawn and go run...
  19. N

Toning play down would work like this: If the server is attempting to be a realism server and one player is using CoD run and gun tactics without caring how often he dies just so his kill count goes up then he should knock it off or find another server. It's not the server admins fault that...
  20. N

kursk

Kursk, the epic 5,000 tank battle, recreated in all it's intensity by 64 players.