• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. idaho

thanks !

for forcing paying/ed players re-bind every single key again , but what else is to be expected here , 5 gig & not an explanation or punch list ? Glad your still trying to fix what worked great 8 / 9 years ago .
  2. idaho

[Crash] Never been able to play from day one.

My hope is the devs & every one that was involved in this mess and their children are on the street begging for food stamps . I would be if my job was performed on or at the same level[s] . Oh and I paid for it so I do have a right to state my thoughts , tho the *** forum admins have literally...
  3. idaho

Brilliant !

Saw that tripwires patched the game up more so I reloaded it from clean , no left side of screen now witch is all menu items key binds are all over the fing place . Followed all the pathetic fix guides here [ deleting files folders & run integrity] @ least b-4 patch[s] it some what worked now...
  4. idaho

[Error] Soundbug is back again

Same , sound card = asus xonar dg with newest drivers . On a side note I just love the server browser also , as the servers dissapear on refresh , so for both these elementary functions the game has to be re-started , brilliant :rolleyes:
  5. idaho

[How Do I?] Disable VOIP ?

Game wasn't advertised as your having to listen to whine azz frustrated inept fools crying or the 32 generals all giving commands to every one that hasn't found out how to disable the games voip . I would start by editing my config but want to make sure whats what b4 i edit something pb will...
  6. idaho

How I fixed my FPS-drops (got a dedicated soundcard)

direct x is involved with graphics & sound enumeration . guarantying the studdering/poor vid preformance & sound troubles are related . personally bfbc2 would lock up often on me using realtec drivers or windows drivers via on-board after buku research [knowing my rig was more than adequate to...
  7. idaho

September 12th Build Crashlogs and DMPs

hard crash/re-boot q9550 2 5770 crossfire 6 gig 1066 on board realtec sound all drivers newest
  8. idaho

An Update on ATI Crossfire?

I run two 5770's sapphire in crossfire w/ newest whql every thing high as in game vid allows 40-60 fps w/ newest patch . looks as good as dx9 can , only troubles I had were due to sound/on board realtec froze it , remember sound & vid are dx dependent for those w/ freezing issues try setting...