• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sir Reginald

The Game is not about team work

It about YOUR score Win ,Lose who cares it your score that counts I play RO2 2 ways if the team is trying to Win or the team is just farming their score Most of the time there always a few people that are trying to win the round But most are just farming their score I do not blame the...
  2. Sir Reginald

Getting kicked for killing axis

i been kicked the last 2 days for killing axis not spawn camping not team killing not a full server just killing axis on maps that the axis think they should win the new way to win,kick people that kill the enemy
  3. Sir Reginald

new beta download

just notice there a new beta download going on right now
  4. Sir Reginald

Ban no reason given

Ban 1 tk- maybe high scorer got ban no reason given my side was winning maybe too easily ? other people on steam friends list has been ban for no reason other than high score Does TWI know what going on ? on RANKED SEVERS Is there any rules for a RANKED SEVER ? Other than TWI...
  5. Sir Reginald

Ranked sever Ban no Tks not a word said

I just got ban from a sever no tks i do not say a word This on a ranked sever. Sever was 64 player had only 50 people on. I never played on this sever before. How low do you have to go to not have a RANKED sever ?
  6. Sir Reginald

Not every one can play the Germans

With most maps being balance towards the Germans the player count will go down fast. Dont get me wrong I play mostly German ;) It just so bad on some maps for the Russians the most you can get out of a map is a good kill count . I will not get into what maps If you play more than 40 hours...
  7. Sir Reginald

most teams do not even try to win

with the point system and weapon upgrades most people do not even try to win maps the main point of the game has come down to camping and getting your points winning and losing does not matter :mad: alot of the maps get really boring everyone just camps till the last min of a maps...
  8. Sir Reginald

team points

how does 4 kills = 198 Team Points 33 kills = 75 team points Just askin
  9. Sir Reginald

WW2 Tweets from 1939

ww2 tweets day to day action
  10. Sir Reginald

What makes a Ranked sever

BOTS? One side letting the other side win (it so bad that one side just stays in the spawn till the other side wins) If you can do this on a Ranked sever what is a unranked sever like :confused: I just want a clear answer what is a ranked sever i did a search : nothing about what is a...
  11. Sir Reginald

75% kills head shoots

just got off a sever 75% + of the kills was headshots this on a ranked sever after three round i left the team i was on to watch people doing headshots with SM from 300m i could hardly see what they were shooting at but a shot burst headshot at 300m + people are really getting good at RO2
  12. Sir Reginald

RO2 is not about winning any more ,put points

the point system doesnt reward winning but rewards camping a cap while you have a small group are trying to win most maps ,most just camp caps for the points And why not Winning does not give you any more points losing does not take away points so why not just play it safe and...
  13. Sir Reginald

[Error] russian tanks are bugged

stuck in driver sit almost the whole time on most maps when u can get in gunner sit main gun fire every where but here your aiming http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989435204/screenshot/577808217078155379...
  14. Sir Reginald

Key to Kills is tweaking

turn off shadows turn off blur just about turn off everything so you can see if winning and kills is the point then tweaking is a most
  15. Sir Reginald

I Feel sorry for the people who play Russians

the poor fools playing Russians right now have a hard time getting out of their spawns I just played 3 hour today and the Russians WoW I started feeling sorry for the people playing russians
  16. Sir Reginald

Post your RO & DH Names

SO who Iam Shooting @ in game BlindBoy Gunt also known as MOFO
  17. Sir Reginald

Eine stunde noch

Title say it all