• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sir Reginald

Have been noticing confirmed cheaters for the first time In an RO game

There so many was to cheat in the game why hack , Team Speak is a very good cheat for this game or own your sever were you get super low pings
  2. Sir Reginald

Debate about "spawn killing" IS IT OR IS IT NOT

10m from the spawn, killing people in the spawn is not spawn killing it good game play ask anyone that does it and if you run a sever, a good thing to do is get 10 of your fiends together and put all the newbies on the other team and make videos of how good you are . it your really...
  3. Sir Reginald

Debate about "spawn killing" IS IT OR IS IT NOT

this video is not of spawn killing , it of just exploits there alot of exploits in the game . Like using Team Speak and roam in the game as a spy in the sky to tell people on your team were people are or tell them were there a hole in the defends Some people think it ok to use exploits like...
  4. Sir Reginald

kickvote abuse

TWI has nothing to do with the severs ranked or not their no rules for how someone runs THIER sever
  5. Sir Reginald

Griefer!!

Griefing there alot more griefing than most people know going on . take this one english sever 7 or 8 Friends run it alot people play on it what they do is make videos of how great they are 5 or 6 play on one team and the other 2 or 3 play on the other team taking the key positions like...
  6. Sir Reginald

How to use smoke grenades on defense?

Smoke The use of said item on Defend For Blinding enemy tanks so AT can get close to said tank For use in large open areas so reinforcements may move to cap best used on large maps with exposed flanks Sad to say but most TL and SL have no idea how to use Smoke A few point for smoke when...
  7. Sir Reginald

RO2 Raise Level Cap / revamp Menues

Sl has become the super camper class A lot people just play SL to camp for free Team points giving Sl team points did nothing for the game The only thing it did was give alot people that have no idea how to play the game the rank of 99
  8. Sir Reginald

Is there nothing TW can do about screaming, music playing and hitler speeches?

there no contact info on the sever he talkin about, they all so let people use aimbots sad part is, it one of the few full severs and it running off alot of players
  9. Sir Reginald

Graphical settings effects overall visibility

So it not cover But it blocks your view so it cover for the other player, just not the one that has it on interesting look at the pictures if you do not understand
  10. Sir Reginald

Truly amazing game...

Most people that bit,h , like the game ,even love it they yell because the game could be even better. A lot of good games fail because the problems they had was not fixed in a timely manner . If you read the posts, most of the people yelling do not say the game sucks they yell fix it
  11. Sir Reginald

So few servers with custom maps

Most of the sever are just bot leveling severs 1 to 12 players killing 30+ bots The people that used bots to level will say they using bots to seed the sever but they never have more than 10 players playing on them That TWI call
  12. Sir Reginald

Turning Foliage on Low... Cheap?

In any game there are rules If you can not meet the rules you can not play - simple If the basic rule for RO2 is that you can turn off smoke ,grass , shadows and haze TWI should say so . We the players can talk about what is right all day long but if TWI does not set out a basic set of...
  13. Sir Reginald

Seriously, can something be done about ROF and Commissar's?

If your on a german team losing these 2 maps it says a lot about your teams or the only other reason to say the germans lose these 2 maps is , you play german and never want to lose but do not worry TWI has never made a map easier for the russian teams ,only harder
  14. Sir Reginald

Seriously, can something be done about ROF and Commissar's?

Red October Factory Commisar's House Apartments Pavlov's House all this maps have been re balanced i know i know it hard to tell Commisar's House , Red October Factory Were all rebalanced to help balance the maps for russians but the funny part is the rebalance made them all harder for...
  15. Sir Reginald

Got stabby

same thing happens a lot when you run into a room nothing there ,you get shot, then the enemy just pop where you was looking
  16. Sir Reginald

Where's the love for Barashka?

Barashka The problem with Barashka is it just so unbalanced I checked, the germans spawn 50m closer to the first 2 caps So they always cap A & B first , moving their sprawns almost to the last cap If you played this maps on a german team that knows what they doing it over in less than 10 mins
  17. Sir Reginald

What are the current plans for the promised content?

I do not know now much more they would need to do to finish the campaign but I am Sure not many people would play it . With the maps we have now favoring one team by so much most people will not play the campaign At the least what you would end up having, is all the vets playing one side...
  18. Sir Reginald

I'm missing something here

the inf. twinks are nothing new , been in game from day 1 you can twink just about everything turn off smoke, grass, leaves on trees ,shadows so on and so i called it cheating from day one but TWI does not seem to care.
  19. Sir Reginald

The reason why you can't expect a realism shooter from tripwire

I Played RO and RO2 alot , I mean 1500+ hours alot There alot of thinks in common 1 some maps are just badly unbalanced 2 rare weapons being used a common weapons 3 arty used on small maps