• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Giuliano

NeoTokyo

The game has waaaaay more people playing it now that its been released on Steam. There are always about 6 or 7 servers that are always full.
  2. Giuliano

NeoTokyo

For anyone interested in slow paced, tactical shooters I highly recommend this game. The game itself isn't exactly new seeing as it's an old source mod from back in the day, but it just got released on steam and it's free to play so it's definitely worth checking out. Also, if you're into...
  3. Giuliano

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Perfect. There were only a few documented MG42s in Stalingrad so having it appear randomly would be awesome. Any maps after Stalingrad are fair game though.
  4. Giuliano

The MG42 and the P08 would be a godsend. How are you guys going to handle the MG42 if/when you eventually get it into the game? Is it going to be readily available to the MG class or is it going to be one of those random occurrences that you were talking about in an earlier post?
  5. Giuliano

Pls TWI fix the bloody rambo mg

IOM fixes this. It makes the MGs a lot less accurate when hip fired.
  6. Giuliano

what a stupid idea.

This might not apply to you, but people who use/used cheats in multiplayer games aren't the kind of people I want to play with. You might have made a mistake in the past and might not deserve to be punished for it now, but it serves as a reminder to people out there who want to ruin everyone...
  7. Giuliano

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

I've got 745 hours in RO2 and I've spent nearly all of it playing realism mode. After spending a few hours playing modes where squad leader spawns are disabled by default (IOM and classic mode to be precise) I realised that the game is a lot more fun that way, for me at least. I understand the...
  8. Giuliano

I noticed that one of the dudes wearing the zeltbahn has a field cap. That is awesome.
  9. Giuliano

I really hope TWI are playing close attention to IOM. Capes AND detachable bayonets, they can be done.
  10. Giuliano

Unused Sniper Character Models?

Now we have capes. What else do you have up your sleeve Dibbler? :p
  11. Giuliano

Fallschirmj

There is definitely a demand for some FJ skins. We've been hoping that someone would make them. And by "we" I mean 2.FJg.
  12. Giuliano

Seeing that video made me so, so happy.
  13. Giuliano

Recording Immersion Overhaul mod, now!

Best 2 hours I've had playing this game out of the 745 hours I have in RO2.
  14. Giuliano

Maps, an opinion

OP, you'd definitely like the ARMA series. If you do look into them, try out ACE mod for ARMA 2. You were in the military so you'd appreciate how in depth the game is on a strategic level. Tonnes of players, ginormous maps and in depth teamwork is required if you're playing with dudes like...
  15. Giuliano

In Country

Me too. I'm happy that the game is getting closer to being released but the moment I saw that god forsaken gun I felt my heart drop :( Please tell me it's just a joke.
  16. Giuliano

Insurgency has a system which works really, really well.
  17. Giuliano

Titanfall

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-has-really-big-monsters/1100-6417829/ This sounds like it could be very, very cool. It's a shame the leviathan won't actually be stomping around inside the map itself, but I can understand why... Just look at it. The fact that there will be creatures...
  18. Giuliano

Titanfall

After spending a few hours playing the beta I can safely say this is one of the funnest FPS games I've ever played. Essentially, its a mix of CoD and Mechwarrior online with a hint of Mirrors Edge. The wallrunning mechanics are really awesome, the Titans are beastly but not completely...
  19. Giuliano

What exactly do 'we' want

Fair enough... But what if these changes the forums posters are talking about actually happened and the silent majority just carried on playing as if nothing changed at all? Would you stop playing?
  20. Giuliano

What exactly do 'we' want

I don't think anyone is opting for a complete removal of Realism mode. What I'm hoping is for the mode to be pushed aside if or when IOM gets whitelisted. If the big server admins all decide to run IOM, its more than likely that pubs will probably just keep on playing regardless. They might even...