• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. EvilAmericanMan

What are we supposed to talk about here?

Remember when Ostfront released with a bugged up tank code? It was like playing with a battlefield style damage model. And didn't they patch the clown cars? Dear god, whyyyyyy!!
  2. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Battlefield 4

I got it for $15, was some kind of origin sale. If you can find it for that it's well worth it I think. Though, the BF4 maps are pretty crap overall...to much damned water on some of them. Swimming is not fun...
  3. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Battlefield 4

Yeah I mean I've had moments of being around corners or behind cover and dying, or shells/missiles going right through their targets and doing no damage. Overall, though, I have to say it's not noticeable all that often.
  4. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Battlefield 4

I must be blind, I can't find a thread for this one. Anybody playing this? I bought it and the Second Assault expansion, it seems like an improved BF3. The BF4 maps aren't very good unfortunately...been looking to squad up with people who actually have an interest in teamplay. Anybody like that...
  5. EvilAmericanMan

Introduction - Or how you came to be a long standing member of the community

Um....I don't remember. LOL! I'm too much of a geezer. Well, I do always remember wanting to play RO mod, but didn't have UT so I couldn't. Not sure why I never bought UT 04. Then when it was announced that it would be standalone which led to Ostfront, I joined the community asap. The rest is...
  6. EvilAmericanMan

What are we supposed to talk about here?

There should be a super-duper exclusive club-within-the-club for all the d00ds who registered within the first 2 months of the site going up. We could be like, marine force recon man. Or Praetorian Guard. Et cetera. Unfortunately, I'm so old now I can't think to type anything that references...
  7. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Company of Heroes 2

For some reason, they took away the Tiger tank in the second beta phase. The commander that had it is still there but instead of a Tiger you can order an Elephant (makes more sense actually since there were only 90 built compared to around 1300 Tigers). But you can't build the Tiger in the heavy...
  8. EvilAmericanMan

Stalin on Iwo Jima

The Easter egg hunt is on I suppose.
  9. EvilAmericanMan

RS Fantastic game Tripwire

That doesn't help with the whole 'smaller maps' complaint. Now I definitely feel RS is, for a number of reasons I suppose, superior to RO2. Maps are better, uniqueness to the two sides (although I can't find the button to set a booby trap in the control settings - what button do I press to set...
  10. EvilAmericanMan

RS Let's settle this--BAR discussion

How in the world am I supposed to tell, when everybody just stacks on the US team and I almost never get to play as them? Its actually to the point where its felt wrong on the 2 or 3 occasions I actually did play as US.
  11. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] War Thunder

So today I lit up an A-20 with about 100 hits from my Corsair. I think I critically damaged him, but of course that means jack **** in game. Shooting at my front, the tailgunner managed to blow off both my elevators, I immediately dove nosefirst into the ground, and the final insult, a...
  12. EvilAmericanMan

Il-2 thread

Can't figure out how to dogfight in this game. I don't see how its possible to BnZ if you can't see anything below you! My sorties in the P-38 are laughable attempts at flying as I'm always forced to fight on the more maneuverable planes terms and I get shot down every time. I'm also...
  13. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Tomb Raider

They definitely changed her voice didn't they? It wasn't always British afaik. From what I've seen in reviews the story is pretty weak but the gameplay is lauded. I thought I wanted to try it out but I don't really know anymore. Apparently foraging and such is abandoned after the initial first...
  14. EvilAmericanMan

Il-2 thread

Trying this game out for the first time, got the 1946 version. The joystick I have is a years old, dusty piece of garbage so I've given up trying to play with it, ordered a new one (hope its good). From what I did play, I managed to get a kill on a zero! good thing they only take a few hits to...
  15. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] War Thunder

Have to say, this game is supremely annoying, but there's really no comparison to it on the market. WoWP is a joke from what I've seen. But the obvious bias towards Russia is very annoying. I do mainly US and Japan, and they don't seem to want to touch the US fighters until they've done every...
  16. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Mass Effect 3

Though we should keep in mind that probably few people knew that the game ended once you did the final quest, and since Fallout was an open world game it was kind of like making a DLC as if the game did come with an ending in which the lone wanderer survived. I think as long as they make...
  17. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Mass Effect 3

A big reason why I'm leaning towards it is because the devs stated there'd be no cliffhanger ending, and no lost type ending where you have almost no answers. The thing is, both of those things are exactly what happened.
  18. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Mass Effect 3

It appears someone hears THREE voices in the Catalyst scene. There's a lot of stuff here that hints at something coming. Whether or not its free is something I will worry about later, I just want to know that there is something that's coming to rectify this. Otherwise, it feels like a writing...
  19. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Mass Effect 3

You guys know about some people are saying that due to some things that occur in the game, and certain tweets from developers that we don't have the real ending yet? And not only that but that perhaps Shepard is indoctrinated? It sounds a bit crazy at first but, consider. The series has a space...
  20. EvilAmericanMan

[Game] Mass Effect 3

I have a lot of thoughts and **** swirling through my head about this game and dont know if I could possibly write up a post about them but I had to respond to this with a +1. I talk to one friend whos solely an xbox gamer and sometimes I'll mention mods on the PC, and he'll say "hacker." in a...