• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G_Sajer

Freeze ups continue.

There was an update. The occasional in game freeze ups continue. This seems to be the only vexing problem I'm focused on. You simply lock up with no command control. Firing your weapon breaks it loose. So peculiar. And consistent as you might imagine.
  2. G_Sajer

General feelings about the game.

I like it a little more every time I play it. I've gotten somewhat skilled at shooting down aircraft. I realize there are still some teething problems to be ironed out, but overall the game essentially balanced and fun from any perspective. It's going to be a keeper for me.
  3. G_Sajer

Squad TWB has recently placed an RS2 server in operation.

Pleased to announce that "TWB Old Glory" is now in operation. We had great success in seeding it yesterday, thanks to all that participated on behalf of "The Wild Bunch."
  4. G_Sajer

Squad Crucible server is again ranked and fully available for play

With gracious help from TWI, the Crucible server is again ranked and out of the doldrums. I hope folks will get on and give those nearly 70 custom maps a try. Happy Holidays, G_Sajer.
  5. G_Sajer

Squad TWI's Crucible has gone un-ranked.

This event is not something I recall happening in the past. I verified it by log examination, but the cause is not clear. The matter has been reported to the studio authorities, and I'm confident that it will be corrected shortly. The server can currently be found on the un-ranked column and...
  6. G_Sajer

RS Something I'd like to share.

A real Pacific Battlefield. I tried searching to see if I ever posted this item in the forum. I didn't find it. It's on my clan forum, so I'll construct it here. A brief tour through a real Pacific battlefield. The following photographs were taken on Guam in 1967. Your tour guide will be...
  7. G_Sajer

Weekend event on TWI's Crucible Server

As many know, the HotW mod was recently updated. These maps are better than ever. So just to celebrate this exciting mod, I'm going to run a HotW map marathon through Sunday night. Please stop by and enjoy this great mod if you can. It is currently in progress. And it will be in progress until...
  8. G_Sajer

As many know, the HotW mod was recently updated. These maps are better than ever. So just to celebrate this exciting mod, I'm going to run a WF map marathon through Sunday night. Please stop by and enjoy this great mod if you can. Best wishes, Sajer
  9. G_Sajer

As many know, the HotW mod was recently updated. These maps are better than ever. So just to celebrate this exciting mod, I'm going to run a WF map marathon through Sunday night. Please stop by and enjoy this great mod if you can. Best wishes, Sajer
  10. G_Sajer

RS How many servers would the HOTW developers like to see running this?

:cool: My assumption is that the answer would be: "As many as possible." Great. How would this best be accomplished to the satisfaction of all; particularly those servers who are already running this stellar mod? How many of the following suggestions might be reasonable? 1. Simply update...
  11. G_Sajer

Squad Crucible is back up.

:) And when NorthDumpling's map is ready,, I will upload it for play.
  12. G_Sajer

Squad Crucible died early this morning

:( After a pretty good overnight, the little stinker collapsed early this morning. TWI has been notified. Hope to have things working again soon.
  13. G_Sajer

Beta Map TE-OperationBlauNachtigall ?

:cool: I recently discovered the existence of a map called TE-OperationBlauNachtigall. I placed it on Crucible to look it over. It's a CA map and I found it interesting. It' has some flaws, such as little or no bot pathing, and the AI does not respond to the squad leader's command widget...
  14. G_Sajer

Squad Crucible is back up. Special event this afternoon.

:) I'll be featuring YonabaruB5 as well as the other maps by Defwen this afternoon.
  15. G_Sajer

Squad Crucible has gone thud.

:o The proper folks have been notified. Hope to have it back soon.
  16. G_Sajer

Squad Crucible is currently OOS.

:( Crucible died on Christmas morning. We hope to have it resurrected shortly. Just kidding. :D The proper authorities have been notified. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to see folks soon. Best Christmas wishes,
  17. G_Sajer

Beta Map Events on Crucible Sat & Sun

:) On Saturday and Sunday I will feature Some selected maps on TWI's Crucible for a couple of hours --or longer if interest holds. These will include WF-Hill400, WF-OmahaBeach and perhaps RSTE AntHill. The purpose will be to help the mappers/players further assess the work. Start time will...
  18. G_Sajer

RO2 Events on Crucible Sat & Sun

:) On Saturday and Sunday I will feature Some selected maps on TWI's Crucible for a couple of hours --or longer if interest holds. These will include WF-Hill400, WF-OmahaBeach and perhaps RSTE AntHill. The purpose will be to help the mappers/players further assess the work. Start time will...
  19. G_Sajer

Beta Map Bakovka_B8

:D With great effort, Russian servers are picked thru by yours truly in an effort to keep betas at their latest version. TWI's Crucible will shortly have Bakovka_B8. as opposed to B6. Enjoy. No thanks required. :D
  20. G_Sajer

RO2 Let's try this again: Oct 18th. TE-BarrakadyFactory

:) Although I haven't heard back from TWI regarding the map development, I feel it might be worthwhile to run a map event again for TE-BarrakadyFactory. We really need to try to get more folks in game to get a sense of how the map really behaves. I'll reduce the number of bots as well. So...