• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Is the game going to die?

I wouldnt say die, more like hang on in there. I can imagine it getting a bit quiet when other games come out. I think it will end up the same as ro1, enough players for a full server but only 2 or 3, and most will probably play the mods, which are what im hoping keeps peolle interested
  2. R

Metacritic: RO2: 75/68 - RO:O: 81/86.

Is this really surprising? Ro1 was unique. No other game had that kind of gameplay. It made sense for most people to assume that it ro2 would carry on the same. But not only did it turn into a generic fps thats just mediocre, but bugs that some still exist, annoyed newcomers, and i dont blame...
  3. R

The list of low hanging fruit: simple yet annoying issues that should have easy fixes

+1 good thread. I agree with all ideas/fixes. I do however have an issue thats been annoying me very much, but im not sure if anyone has this?: taking 1 shot with a bolt-action or semi-auto, but reloading 2 bullets?
  4. R

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

For people to compare a beta to a bet... i mean full released game is rediculous
  5. R

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

I agree. I think many people will b as well. Bf is in a different league to ro. Its a far superior game or at least it felt like in the beta. ro1 delivered what many aaa shooters didnt. However ro2 tries to b a mainstream shooter and comes out still felling like a half finished mod.
  6. R

Campaign Mode (multiplayer game mode, NOT singleplayer or coop)

I haven't heard about this but my god what an epic idea
  7. R

The intelligence of the average team...

The annoying thing is in something life tf2, people will change classes to help the team butnot for this.
  8. R

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

wow is that guy havin an orgasm? wow. yea that does look really stupid. didnt realise how bad it was because im still trying to play like i used to in RO1, keep it stealthy, used cover etc. This looks bang-on like ww2 COD gameplay.
  9. R

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

I ****ING love you! a whole match at Pavlov's house and not 1 stutter or drop below 35 fps. Not only that, but at higher gfx settings too! a lot higher! you sir, deserve a cookie. TWI, HIRE THIS MAN!
  10. R

About removing the detail in maps

im all for them removing gfx shinnanigans in favour of performance. At the end of the day gameplay>gfx. if you dont like that then im surprised your'e playing this game
  11. R

steamunpowered.eu/how-did-they-****-this-up

the 1st video almost seems like a different game. i wanna know why a lot of us cant run it looking like that when we should be able to. I was hyped as anything when i saw that video, and look what we got now. So annoying, what a waste. i'd wished they kept elite assault class too.
  12. R

Assualt/Commander hero

Yes. in my case i was playing a german
  13. R

A simple poll

This. it just cant seem to make its mind up.
  14. R

I love the singelplayer campaign

for me, there seems to b a lot more of an atmosphere in SP. I dont know if its because of the videos show as briefings? TBH i think its down to BOTs at least looking like theyre using teamwork.
  15. R

Blunder birds are go

agreed with this a little. yes they should have released it later, maybe 2 months would have been spot on. I dont know if there was some kind of strategy releasing it before the big guns came out later in the year? When you think of how good RO1 was and you hear that there will be a sequal, its...
  16. R

Assualt/Commander hero

because when i got killed, the camera was focused on my corpse and it looked pretty much the same. I expected the same as you, long jacket, smart hat etc
  17. R

Assualt/Commander hero

hi all. Just wanna point out that i had the option in a match to either chose between an assault hero or commander hero. Its said that if i chose these class's i would have access to elite weaponry and some sort of stat bonus. Also that i would give nearby teammates suppression resistance...
  18. R

General feel

pretty much agree with everything you said. however i dont think that even if bugs/tweaks here and there will make this game feel any better. I think mods will. what strange about this game is that you get more rewards for working as a team. i.e taking points, defending zones, but it feels...
  19. R

Gameplay has turned into a campfest...

the problem i've found is. Its not fun to camp. and its frustrating to run in and get picked off. I can't seem to find any middle ground. For whatever reason, this wasn't an issue in RO1 at all. Maybe because of RO2's increased weapon accuracy/zoom? Its fun to crawl around in Fallen...