• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. powerbits

Squad The POWERBITS GAMETEAM IS RECRUITING!

The POWERBITS GAMETEAM is recruiting! The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006.. The PBS Gameteam is a team that holds teamplay, fun, friendship and integrety high in its banner! Multiplayer games are made for teamplay and...
  2. powerbits

Squad Join pbs

The POWERBITS GAMETEAM is recruiting! The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006.. The PBS Gameteam is a team that holds teamplay, fun, friendship and integrety high in its banner! Multiplayer games are made for teamplay and...
  3. powerbits

Squad The POWERBITS GAMETEAM

------------------------------- POWERBITS GAMETEAM ------------------------------- The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006. Our members come from all corners in the world with the majority in Europe.As a mature institution...
  4. powerbits

Better ingame teambalancer

Is there a way to have a more proactive balancer ingame?
  5. powerbits

Squad Powerbits gameteam is recruiting

The PBS Gameteam is a team that holds teamplay, fun, friendship and integrety high in its banner! Multiplayer games are made for teamplay and we can offer you a great teamplay experience with a reserved slot in a great server. PBS is organized and stable, with opportunities for any kind of...
  6. powerbits

some people cant join server

i have report that some of our people cant join server with VNgame.exe not responding... any idea?
  7. powerbits

Server Redirect using steam workshop

Since the last patch its possible to use steam as redirect i think. Can you tell me how?
  8. powerbits

more weapons

add more weapons pls, people are asking for it
  9. powerbits

campaign mode

could you start the campaign mode like in RS2? that would be so nice
  10. powerbits

Server Map list rotation depending on players

Hi , is there a way to have a certain maprotation for a amount of people in the server? For example Compound and firebase for people below 20 and full rotation above 20.
  11. powerbits

Squad The POWERBITS GAMETEAM is RECRUITING!

12. powerbits

Redirect server

Hi wat do you guys use as redirect server?
  13. powerbits

New maps?

Any idea when they come?
  14. powerbits

Reserved slots fix

Can you guys fix it so the vip slots work? this is urgebt
  15. powerbits

New maps?

Any idea when we have new maps or custom maps?
  16. powerbits

Server Reserved slots

Any news on the fix?
  17. powerbits

Server Ping

Why are the pings so high when server reaches 64 people?
  18. powerbits

Server High Ping

Why does the ping have such high valiues, my serveris in amsterdam and i have pings close to 80-100 , so do many people...
  19. powerbits

Squad POWERBITS GAMETEAM is recruiting

The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006. Trough the years we progressed from the Call of Duty series to the fantastic Battlefield games. Our major games are now Battlefield 1 â„¢ and Rising Storm 2 Vietnam â„¢ .Our members...
  20. powerbits

Server Rcon tool

Hi , is there a rcon tool for the servers,?