• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P|anterA

Sound Trouble at extracting sounds.

Hit me up as well man, its good to know these things!
  2. P|anterA

[Question] Mac OS X version

Just do what i do and install Windows 7 via Bootcamp :) thats how i play this game on my Mac ;)
  3. P|anterA

Sound Sound Mod

Yup, i will upload some of them to youtube later on this week :)
  4. P|anterA

Sound Sound Mod

Thats more than i've found, this thing is like an enigma code or something! Cheers for the link :)
  5. P|anterA

Sound Sound Mod

No i havent packed them yet since i have a fair few to finish up, i havent used the SDK much at all, are there any guides to packing sounds and coding? Maybe i should just do trial and error and learn the hard way :p
  6. P|anterA

Can't see servers in the server browser at all.

Ive had the game since launch, even working on a mod for it, and i havent been able to have a proper game in a long time simply because i cant find servers. My Router is fine with Steam and can play other online games without a problem. On some days Ro2 finds 30 or so servers that i can play...
  7. P|anterA

Sound Sound Mod

Yes, Been busy with recording sounds and designing the ones i couldnt record Moving onto next stage for the mod: Testing it ingame. Now, has anyone have any clue how i can do that :p I have never modded Unreal before and it all seems a bit confusing, could find no useful tutorials online...
  8. P|anterA

How do sound mods work

All i need to know is the correct sound formats and bitrates, i know some games out there dont support anything past 16bit 44.1kz (mono usually), but ive never worked on UE3 before so i have no idea about the correct formats or channels to use. My soundmod is pretty much ready to go, a few...
  9. P|anterA

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Thanks for the key! But i cant find the Editor in any of the folders at all. Mine seems to be missing, doing a windows search on it found nothing as well. Where can i download it from? Also done a Steam "verify" check and said all the files where there :?
  10. P|anterA

Modders unite!

This is just silly. You need a silly award :D
  11. P|anterA

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Hey guys, can i get a key too? would like to start importing my sounds for my sound mod :IS2:
  12. P|anterA

Sound Sound Mod

Yes I will record what i can live, others i will "create" either via sound foley or some synth work ;) Here on one of my videos i show how to turn a kick drum into an areoplane propellar: Sound Test - YouTube Its just like in the song "One" by Swedish House Mafia, except mine is better :D
  13. P|anterA

Sound Sound Mod

Hi guys, My name is Pantera and I am a Sound Designer. I have been interested in this line of work since the tender age of 15 and have always been experimenting with sounds and games. Anyway, I have long wanted to make my own Sound Mod for a WW2 game (i had previously made Sound Mods for...