• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

[Error] Reloading Bug

SMG will have like 4 rounds left but game will say it has full ammo, and will be unable to reload.
  2. T

Make lockdown a server side variable or make the timers reasonable after first cap

Capping E does not refresh the lockdown on Commissar's House still, leaving you a minute or two left after capping D to cap F, the No Man's Land. I appreciate the balance changes you guys have made however the lockdown timer on this map makes any balance change moot because Allies will lose 90%...
  3. T

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

lmfao at the Axis players who thought Pavlov's was balanced. Allies spawn didn't even move forward after capping Zab's ffs.
  4. T

I found Tripwire's inspiration for Commissar's House map design

youtube.com/watch?v=UxGBMTn7w2g&t=5m24s :D:D:D
  5. T

Character Customisation (YES/NO) - The Definitive Thread

I am down with these kinds of unlocks.
  6. T

Unlockable SKS w/ 20mm rifle grenade launcher

The next unlockable should be an IS-2 for the Allies, and experimental night vision (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zielger%C3%A4t_1229) for Axis. Sounds like an even trade.
  7. T

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

If you really want realism then it'd be 4-5 Allies for every German on a team, which would make for bull**** gameplay obviously. In the interest of improving the game, the maps should be balanced better. The biggest issue is map imbalance right now.
  8. T

Unlockable SKS w/ 20mm rifle grenade launcher

Since Axis teams will be guaranteed to have 6 MKBs which clearly outclass the AKV, I would like to see a new unlockable weapon for Allies, the SKS. It was produced in 1944 and used during the war, so why couldn't there be platoons of SKS w/ rifle grenade launchers in RO2? Make it happen...
  9. T

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Instead of the AKV, Allies should have gotten the SKS with attached grenade launcher.
  10. T

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Yes, this please, heck reduce it to 2 for 64 and 1 for 32.
  11. T

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

I can't even play this game anymore. It's not even fun. I might as well be playing DoD Source or CoD because they deliver the same gameplay. 3/4 of the team having assault rifles and semi-automatics ruins the RO realism. This is why everyone ****ing hates Firefight.
  12. T

A solution to the Mkb/Avt problem

Seriously this. Please do not let commanders have anything other than an SMG ffs. **** the mkb.
  13. T

Allow servers to adjust classes or available weapons without turning them unranked

That way people can have your 3/4 of the team have MKBs and semi-auto CoD servers and realism servers.
  14. T

Class Restrictions and Other Suggestions

Agreed with regard to too many SMG and semiauto classes. I paid for the deliberate measured pacing of RO1, not whatever this is right now.
  15. T

They need to reduce the number of assault classes available (because of the increase of squad leaders with SMGS) and definitely restrict access for semiautomatics and the MKB to the elite riflemen class. Now bolt actions are in the extreme minority and the gameplay suffers for it. The...
  16. T

The Mkb42(H)

For the love of god, restrict the MKB to elite riflemen only. Do Not Let Squad Leaders or Commanders have anything other than their respective sub-machine guns. I play commander and SL almost exclusively and more than the smg would make them overpowered.
  17. T

Or remove assault class and restrict MKBs and AVTs to elite riflemen. Squad leaders and Commanders should not have access.
  18. T

Make t-34 less furosterating to play

Maps are too small for advantages of T-34 to matter. So it becomes a front armor shooting fest which nets me 3-4 T-34 deaths for every one of my own in the PzIV. T-34s also get penned easily by anti-tank rifles from the front, something a PzIV never fears.
  19. T

Pavlov's house and why it is terrible.

I think the nature of the maps change when you play on 64 player servers vs. 32, in a way that does not scale evenly for both sides. Anyways, if you want specifics on why Commissar's House is horribad for Allies. 1) No cover between spawns and caps A B and D. An arty call by Axis is large...