• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Korpisolttu

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

Bazooka and Panzerschreck were semi realistic in Darkest Hour. Along the tank and vehicle destroying they were great to clear rooms from small distances by shooting to windows (would be great if you could actually penetrate wall which would result in an explosion behind it (HEAT)). Otherwise it...
  2. Korpisolttu

1/2 or full burst from gas tank of flamethrower should be enough, but not less. Would be hilarious to see short 1s burst to insta kill it or even slow kill it.
  3. Korpisolttu

Wow! This all has developed so fast. So exciting! I'll be following this closely. I hope everything plays out well and Tripwire implements this to RS (ofc when it's fully ready and balance tested).
  4. Korpisolttu

Level Design [WIP] RS-SubBase

It's a nice map and runs on our server! Here's glitch I found: Also as we played this map today, after capturing objectives A, B and C we were still spawning to first spawn so it was kind of impossible to capture anything as japs were spawning much closer to objectives. Idk if it was a bug...
  5. Korpisolttu

RO2 Real HHL 3 and Geballte Ladung

I'm pretty sure it's not hard to code and change. We really need them to change this, this would make much more sense
  6. Korpisolttu

Squad [ro2.fi] Pacific Campaign Custom Maps

We've scheduled playing event on next Sunday 18th September at 6:00 PM (18:00) GTM+0 on our server. Everybody are welcome to join. See you on our server on Sunday evening!
  7. Korpisolttu

Today at 6:00 pm (gtm+0), so in couple of hours we have scheduled playing event on our server, so more players we have, better it is. Come play with us today and hop in the NEW landing craft to storm the shores of Kitajima! If you see this late due to short warning time, don't worry, we'll be...
  8. Korpisolttu

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/88.194.145.228:7777/ The server name tells everything. Server is located in Finland, but if you live in Europe you should have pretty good ping. We have and we are adding all playable custom maps as the playable versions comes out. Welcome to our server!
  9. Korpisolttu

Beta Map KitaJima

Nice job with the landing craft! Tried them today on the empty server and it was kinda hilarious to hear in the landing craft the favourite part of The Pacific part 5: "I don't smoke." "Yeah..?" The landing craft is getting in pretty tough use today when we play today on our RS campaign server...
  10. Korpisolttu

Level Design RSTE-Kobura

Sorry for the impatience, but what's the rough eta for release?
  11. Korpisolttu

Beta Map RSTE-Wake Island 1944

How's the work progressing?
  12. Korpisolttu

Beta Map RSTE-BibiloHill

Tried out your map and it's great! You have really invested how the accessible areas look and the outside territory or "offmap" looks amazing! I like the idea of having lot of barbed wire which you're forced to destroy. Tunnels are nice also, but you get slowed down at each roof pillars unless...
  13. Korpisolttu

Level Design RSTE-Kobura

YES! I.. no WE have been waiting this for long! We got already four custom maps on our RS Camapaign server and SubBase coming in next few days. We'll add this one ASAP when it comes out!
  14. Korpisolttu

Beta Map RSTE-Wake Island 1944

I'd lower the ambient aircraft sounds or decrease their cycle. It's kind of loud now and plays almost 24/7. Couldn't lay boodytraps to obj C sand ground, didn't try to lay to other objs but at least C aint working.
  15. Korpisolttu

Unused Sniper Character Models?

This sounds interesting. I'd like to see some custom skins for uniforms at least for non-stalnigrad custom maps. No idea if it's possible, but it would be cool. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=45570
  16. Korpisolttu

Tactics Seienchins ultimate guide to booby traps

Nice quide man. We definitely need more booBy traps and I'm allways telling people to plant boody traps when I'm playing RS.
  17. Korpisolttu

Tactics terrbile design choises that bother me to no end

I support the idea of adding possibilty for cancelling bandage animation. I don't see anything bad in it. Ofc it should have at least 1 sec delay before you have your gun back in your hands. I don't see anything wrong in this improvement.
  18. Korpisolttu

Beta Map KitaJima

Nvm, the mg works. Perhaps it was server lagg or something.
  19. Korpisolttu

Beta Map KitaJima

Again you have outdone yourself with your mapping skills. It's such a beautiful map and same time practical and interesting fighting enviroment. I noticed that bots gets stuck usually around middle map and to some objects around the map. It's not really helpful mention without more accurate...
  20. Korpisolttu

Beta Map Stream

I'm still being optimistic even though one of my good RS mates told me that its too big. I'm waiting for bigger test groub. If the map size is really a problem, maybe moving spawn closer to cap would be enough? Anyways if we manage to get more players for the map, I'll tell you the results.