• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ArchoN2010

Something needs to be done about stacking

By now Red Orchestra 2 can be considered an 'old' game, perhaps one of the newer 'old' games but still somewhat 'old'. It's still a great game and I enjoy it but the problem is the dwindling player count. Players buy the game (usually on a sale) and then the game will get close to a thousand...
  2. ArchoN2010

RS Flamethrower suggestion

Right now I feel that the flamethrower is quite overpowered, I know people might feel that this is a "wow l2p" thread (I understand, I don't post here regularly) but I can assure you I am an experienced gamer and red orchestra player, having played since 41-45 and enjoying the experience to this...
  3. ArchoN2010

RO2 Please fix this map, unplayable, urgent

Because there is so much junk on the spawn screen, I can't click to actually spawn. A REALLY big problem, as many people can't spawn without a force respawn or changing squads. Map is Gumrakstation. http://oi43.tinypic.com/2quq9eu.jpg
  4. ArchoN2010

Svt 40

I want to be able to reload a whole magazine by double tapping my reload key, regardless of how many rounds are in the magazine. Same would apply to the AVT-40, and any other current or future weapon that operates on the same mechanic (stripper clips and detachable magazines).
  5. ArchoN2010

RO2 Small artillery 'overhaul' idea

Right now, the only thing anyone ever uses is Artillery, because its respective counterparts (rockets and mortars) are just useless in comparison except in very, very extreme and rare cases when rockets may be more useful (but even then, artillery can still suffice) This is my small suggestion...
  6. ArchoN2010

RO2 The two fundamental flaws with tank vs tank combat

#1: The time it takes for a crew member to switch position is LONGER than the time it takes to load a new shell What does this mean? This means that you can almost always get a guarantee of killing the enemy tank if you take out his only means of fighting back, that is his gunner. As soon as...
  7. ArchoN2010

Double tap reload

Double tapping reload should reload a whole new magazine in to weapons such as the SVT40 or the AVT40 as opposed to a single tap reloading 5 round stripper clips. (Pressing reload once would still reload 5 round stripper clips, but sometimes a full magazine would be more helpful thus I think a...
  8. ArchoN2010

I'm not 'feeling' the chaos of Stalingrad, a few suggestions.

In Stalingrad '42-'43 there was fighting EVERYWHERE, literally EVERYWHERE, every street, every building, every corridor, every ROOM had a fight going on, I am not feeling this chaos in HoS. Even with 64 players the only maps that come close to the reality of the chaos is Apartments, Barracks and...
  9. ArchoN2010

Dear TWI, PLEASE ANSWER US THIS

Are you going to increase the weapon sway? Make bracing your weapon on surfaces actually worth it!
  10. ArchoN2010

LAN Co-op campaign?

Where on earth is the promised co-op campaign? Am I able to play it through LAN? Is it even released yet?
  11. ArchoN2010

First person blood splatter

Sometimes when a grenade flies in a room it will kill your comrades but not you, I think a great way to amplify the horror of an incident like this is if blood splattered on the screen as if blood went in your eyes. I think this would be a neat little bit of eyecandy for them room to room...
  12. ArchoN2010

MKb 42 solution

Only allow squad leaders to use it. Problem solved.
  13. ArchoN2010

I can't take it anymore >:(

WHEN WILL THE SOUNDTRACK BE RELEASED? I am tearing my ears out and bashing my head against the wall to produce noise that is different to all the other boring crap you hear on video games. I want the soundtrack :( any release info?
  14. ArchoN2010

Map voting needs a serious overhaul

Just like in Ostfront and Darkest Hour everyone simply votes what map is at the top, before the patch it was TE-Apartments and now it's TE-Barracks, it's stupid and repetetive as you play the same map over and over again, my suggestions; 1. Completley overhaul the interface for voting. Instead...
  15. ArchoN2010

Original soundtrack (OST)

I love the background music in RO2, it has some really unforgettable moments in it :D does anyone know where I can find the soundtrack for RO2? :confused:
  16. ArchoN2010

[Error] Delayed kill messages

I get this literally all the time after the recent patch. Everytime I kill someone it takes about 10 seconds to show the kill message and confirm I've killed a guy. Normally this would not be more of an annoyance than an actual problem but I've started to experience problems when in large...
  17. ArchoN2010

[Error] Delayed kill messages

Been experiencing weird delays in kill/death messages since the latest patch and it's kind of annoying, for example I'd shoot a guy and he'd fall to the ground but when you're in the heat of battle with no kill messages you're not sure if he's dead or if he's just taking cover, I look to the top...