• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ro2player

RO2 Real HHL 3 and Geballte Ladung

HHL 3 is used and throw look like Geballte Ladung - German Anti tank Grenade. So why not : 1) - HHL 3 switch by Geballte Ladung. 2) - and finish to create HHL 3 with real magnetic system ?
  2. ro2player

RO2 Bushes - camouflaged panzer

Bushes - camouflaged panzer Bushes to hid Panzer. Give us ability to panzercrew to hid panzer with bushes. An example : to camouflaged a panzer, all the panzercrew need to open their windows and push a button (use button ?) It's mean : to camouflaged a panzer, a big part of crew must be...
  3. ro2player

RO2 News about gamemode Skirmish ?

News about gamemode Skirmish ?
  4. ro2player

RO2 Disciplinary uniform for cheaters/hackers

WHO can have sympathy for cheaters - these people who ruins game ? So Tripwire should had a special uniform to this "kind" of players. Ban them, it's ok, and when they come back give them also during a limited period a special uniform. Disciplinary uniform in Russian. (same for German...
  5. ro2player

RO2 Map Wolga (from ROCA)

Map Wolga (from ROCA) This map could be interesting for RO 2. A nice map on Volga in 1942. A "must have" for Red Orchestra2: Heroes of Stalingrad...
  6. ro2player

RO2 Game mode : Stalingrad

New Game mode : Stalingrad Axis : 10 soldiers. (with human players) Germans have normal level of ammo. Soviets : 54 soldiers of Red Army. (with human players) Not all soldiers have weapons. 1 soldiers on 2 or 1 soldiers on 3 have a weapon. Team leader and Squad leaders just have pistol...
  7. ro2player

RO2 Sdkfz 251 need 8 crew members.

I think Sdkfz 251 - in more than the two drivers - need 8 crew members and not only 6. It would be fine. Normally we have 10 crew members and two drivers.
  8. ro2player

RO2 New vehicles : Stug III and Su 122

New vehicles : Stug III and Su 122 are needed for RO 2. They are middle war period tank hunters. Stug III auf F8 (coming in september 42) or auf G (coming in December 42) Su 122 (coming in December 42) New vehicles : m3 half track and Sdkfz 250 m3 half track has 13 crew members. (with...
  9. ro2player

RO2 Bolt rifle for Saper

Bolt rifle for Saper. I am not talking about G 41 or Svt 40 but about Mosin Nagant and Kar98. Saper need bolt rifle.
  10. ro2player

RS amphibious tanks for Americans and Japans

amphibious tanks for Americans and Japans For Japs - special Type 2 Launch Ka-Mi For Americans : - Amphibious Stuart - Amphibious Sherman
  11. ro2player

RO2 Idea for saper

Hello, why saper can't close windows and doors with wooden parts ? Maybe limited this action ( 3 or 5 time in a life ). Maybe this action can be supply in ammo.
  12. ro2player

RO2 Boats

In RO 2, Boats should be added to cross river. I am talking about small Boats and Barks with 10 soldiers.
  13. ro2player

RO2 T 50 for soviet

T 50 could be added for Soviet. In little number they have been created. But it's a nice introduction to T 34. T 50 is the tank who is the bridge between T 70 and T 34.
  14. ro2player

RO2 amphibious panzer

Amphibious panzer could be added. They exist in German and in Russian version. For Soviet : T 37 amphibious T 38 amphibious T 40 amphibious For Germans : Tauchpanzer Panzer III amphibious Tauchpanzer Panzer IV amphibious So we can have fight about crossing river. Tauchpanzer have...
  15. ro2player

RO2 Landing map for RO 2

Landing maps for RO 2 Landing maps for RO 2 can be interresting. I think about Volga (russian landing) and Sevastopol (russian evacuation).
  16. ro2player

RO2 add experience for tank and vehicle

RO 2 : "Add experience for tank and vehicle" Maybe it's possible to do it. Because working with tank and vehicle and have no experience in the end of a game is strange. Why we have it with infantry weapons, and not with tank and vehicle ?
  17. ro2player

RO2 a link between sectors and orders.

[RO2] a link between sectors and orders. I want to talk about a colored link between sectors and orders - but for squad leader and commander. I mean : when a sector is falling or is taking your order wheel part is colored in same way. It can help Commander and SL when they choice orders, as...
  18. ro2player

RO2 New gamemode : evac

Gamemode : evac It's a gamemode who use map with few zone to capture, and vehicle or panzer. But in gamemode evac, only Sdkfz 251 or panbzer can capture the sector. Soldier, squad leader, commander can enter but doesn't count inside sector. With evac, you need to convoy a Sdkfz 251 from one...
  19. ro2player

RO2 Sdkfz 251 dedicated to special squad

Sdkfz 251 dedicated to special squad. I mean : only guys of a motorised squad have right to enter inside Sdkfz 251. (same idea for Universal carrier). One sdkfz 251. One squad. (But Sdkfz 251 need more crew members.)
  20. ro2player

RO2 why no commander and squad leader for firefight

Why no commander and squad leader for firefight ? It would be good to see commander and squad leader for firefight. Firefight is based on weapon. Arty is a weapon too. (And recon plane too. And forced wave too. in my opinion) Firefight can be also based on class.