• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

[Tuning] Sound Impacts Menu Mouse Lag

This has been sporadically mentioned in other posts, but I have experienced this myself. Doesn't matter what in-game settings are. Doesn't matter Nvidia/AMD driver profiles are. Windows Sound configuration if set above 24bit 44100 produces sever Menu Mouse Lag. There is a minor affect on...
  2. A

[Tuning] Cant use Main Menu while waiting in spawn que

Either after death or during round change (not map) using the ESC key does not bring up the main menu. Hence you must wait to respawn if you wish to exit the game or perform any main menu option. Anyone else can confirm the same?
  3. A

[Tuning] Grain Map - blocking wall at spawn

Allied spawn Grain Factory Map. The first wall that runs along the storage tanks cannot be climbed over. Players then run forward into the corner by the high wall and get stuck. The first thought when spawned is to run forward, and then jump over this low wall. Instead you have to run to the...
  4. A

[Crash] Crash Tank map Gumrak

Playing as either axis or Allies. While in the shooter seat, either looking through the scope or inside the cockpit crash occured. Also when I hit paste I got the text below. Dunno if it will help. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAET6OLR Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected...
  5. A

[Error] Vanishing hands/weapon

Catagory: animation Reproducibility: Summary: Map –Apartments, Rifle graphic missing, Hands graphic missing after animation firing Description: My gun and hands went missing after performing this combination of key strokes: Standing position Right click for iron sights Holding Left Shift...
  6. A

What AA setting is everyone using?

Just out of curiosity what AA level is everyone running? My GTX 470 with driver 280.19 @ 1080x1920 Game looks brilliant and my frames are comparable to everyone else it seems. I am using the highest AA level, 32MLAA. Averaging 35-40 FPS I have not seen black textures, rainbows, or seeing...
  7. A

Do voices change with Experience?

Tried a search and found a lot of stuff for KF but not seen anything related to RO2. So, I noticed that many of the voices sound like they are from young soldiers, a bit whiney and frightened at times. As our avatars progress will our voices change also, more older or harder sounding? Might...