• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Criticalt3

Where's the realism?

Can I pet you?
  2. Criticalt3

Where's the realism?

Soon enough I'm going to be told I can't give out more rep today, again.
  3. Criticalt3

Where's the realism?

I could personally care less about the Mkb42 or the AVT-40. My reaction time is decent enough to wipe out any auto users face to face before they can let any shots off. Not to mention, if you learn to maneuver the battlefield, you won't be killed that frequently. If you're in a chokepoint, is...
  4. Criticalt3

Periphery indicators not working

I've never seen them in my life, either. I would have noticed them by now. I've heard enemies wiggling around and never noticed anything like them before.
  5. Criticalt3

The great "I owned a dev" thread

Devs are devs, I don't see the point in this thread. They're not superhuman monsters endowed with gaming perfection just because they helped develop the game.
  6. Criticalt3

LMG Hip-Firing

Actually, I didn't see any inaccuracy there. He was spraying it, likely trying to suppress upper levels of the building, locking the enemies in position. When he wasn't moving the gun purposefully, it was pretty darn straight. Barely moved.
  7. Criticalt3

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Personally in game, I can't zig zag. When I attempt, my soldier almost stops completely. Seriously. If I turn even a little, he starts to run extremely slow, and so far I've never seen anyone zig zag in game either. So I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.
  8. Criticalt3

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

I honestly couldn't put this in any better way. This analogy is absolutely astounding. Thanks for making my day with this post, seriously.
  9. Criticalt3

When will there be a hardcore mode?

Only if you play in Hardcore mode. Nah, jk. It's just a bunch of weird stuff. It's arcade. Nothing more.
  10. Criticalt3

Yeah, exactly. I think everyone's just accustomed to RO1's sway which imo was a bit unrealistic. It's not like CoD where the snipers have parkinsons.
  11. Criticalt3

Wouldn't more weight in return cause it to sway less? The weight makes it harder for hand shaking to affect your aim. Also, I don't know if you all know this, but when you're aiming against something/on top of it, you're actually 'laying' the rifle on it, which reduces sway. But if you're...
  12. Criticalt3

Your Funniest Kill

On apartments, I was on Allies, me and 3 guys ran into Propaganda House, to my surprise, both my teammates died. I ran over to the German who was hiding over to the right. I stabbed him with my bayonet, then heard shots from the left, a German entered from the doorway leading outside, so I ran...
  13. Criticalt3

You call this "sight adjustment"??

I'm pretty sure it does, I've tested it on many different counts. I went marksman on Fallenfighters and I saw a German waaaaaaaay back up against the buildings in the back, from the technical school, and I set it to various ranges. I guess he was AFK, because he was just standing there and never...
  14. Criticalt3

You call this "sight adjustment"??

Apparently you don't understand basic physics.
  15. Criticalt3

I prefer to play Allies over Axis

I really like your signature.
  16. Criticalt3

For the love of God remove the melee scream

Yeah, pretty much. Tons of the guys were very inexperienced and ill-trained (if at all) So of course they're going to be making a bit of noise here and there. But if Sheps is so worried about guys coming in with fully autos, being far enough away he has to sprint, why not fire your weapon...?